14 Day Park to Park- $118 (Now only for Non-US Residents)

arthursiew

Earning My Ears
Only for non-US residents now!

I'm not sure if this was posted already, but I found is a 14 Day Park to Park ticket for $118. after using the promo code 7fab through Viator.

To take the advantage of this deal, go here... http://www.fabuloussavings.com/online/us/viator/ and launch the coupon code. Select the 7% off and it will take you to Viator's website. From there, search for Universal Orlando and it should be the first one (Universal Orlando 2 Park Bonus Ticket). Then add them to your cart and type the promo code, 7fab. This promo code will not work if you go directly to Viator's website.

I bought my ticket already and it looks legit.

Here's the daily cost depending on the amount of days you spent at the parks
14 days- ≈$8.43/day
12 days- ≈$9.84/day
10 days- ≈$11.8/day
8 days- ≈$14.75/day
6 days- ≈$19.67/day
4 days- $29.5/day
2 days- $59/day

NOTE: You do not have to be a UK resident to use these tickets. I have contacted Viator.

Dear --------,

Thank you for your Universal Orlando 2-Park Bonus Ticket booking, through Viator.

You do not have to be a UK resident to use your passes.

We hope you enjoy Orlando.

Kindest regards,
Kathryn Moses
Viator Customer Service
http://www.viator.com

Someone posted that if you call Universal directly, you can purchase these.

Are these prices good for US citizens? That seems like a better deal than the $99 7-day passes because they are good for a week longer for just a bit more.

I was able to purchase them through calling Universal direct at their US office a few weeks back. It took them a while to find them, but they did :)

Thanks! It sounds like a good deal. I have been kicking myself for weeks after I missed the $99 deal.

On Viator website you can purchase 7 day park to park tickets for $75.99! This is the best deal I have seen. Has anyone purchased these?

On Viator website you can purchase 7 day park to park tickets for $75.99! This is the best deal I have seen. Has anyone purchased these?

Have you got a link? I don't see them.

Just ordered the tickets. They are vouchers that I need to exchange with the park. Since I'm staying at the RPR, can I exchange the voucher for the actual tickets at the front desk?

The cheapest price I can find is $126.99 on that site. :confused3

Go here... http://www.fabuloussavings.com/online/us/viator/ and then launch the coupon code. Select the 7% off and it will take you to Viator's website. From there, search for the tickets... add it to cart and type in the promo code, 7fab. The promo code won't work if you just type in Viator's URL.

Just ordered the tickets. They are vouchers that I need to exchange with the park. Since I'm staying at the RPR, can I exchange the voucher for the actual tickets at the front desk?
No...the hotels at Universal are not owned by Universal...you will need to exchange the voucher at the park.

Anyone use Viator before? Do the tickets have an expiration date or start when first used? Only going to be there for 4 days but 116.00 sounds like a good price even if I won't use all 14 days

Has anyone had problems by purchasing tickets from this site? I was going to spend way more this week so very very interested in this I just want to make sure that this is not too good to be true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter