15% coupons for Disneystore.com - UPDATE***I GOT IT!!!

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
Hi,

Has anyone heard of this...you make Disney.com your home page and then after 10 days, your suppose to get a 15% off coupon to Disneystore.com??

I heard about it at Mousesavers.com. I did it and it's been 12 days that I've had Disney.com my homepage and nothing. No coupon yet.

I know it's for real because Mousesavers.com even provides you with the link to Disney.com where it states this.

Has anyone tried this and had any luck? I need to buy bedding which will be around $400 for my 2 girls. I'd like 15% discount rather than my DC 10%.

Thanks for any input.:)

I want to bump this up.....the same thing is happening to me! Although I've had it for over a month and nothing!

Mary...if you're surfing the board, do you know what the deal is??

I just emailed Disney.com and we'll see if and how they respond.

I'll let you know if I hear from them.

I too have Disney.com as my home page however I just started this about a week or so. Thank You for the heads up. Hopefully you will hear something soon :)

Have you tried loggng in to see if the 15% automatically pops up. I know with the Disney Club when I login it reminds me not to forget my discount. Just a thought. Good Luck!:earsgirl:

I thought it was just me! Someone sent me this hint, and there was indeed a link on the Disney site that said you would get the 15% off coupon, so I added it to MouseSavers a couple of months ago. However, I've never been able to get it to work, personally.

I took the info off my site this morning, since obviously it's not working.

Sorry, folks!

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Well, after 3 emails (to 2 different email addresses) asking how I will get my 15% discount for having Disney.com my homepage for a month already, I suddenly today got the coupon!

I never did receive an email response.

Anyway, it's worth for you to try again and then if you don't get it, email them until they reply or you get your coupon!

Good luck!:D :D :D

Can you give us the email addresses you used? I was trying to find one on the site and have been unsuccessful!

Thanks & Congrats on getting your coupon:)

I got my coupon when I logged on this morning as well!:D Now I'm off to go shoping:D :D

I don't know them but I can tell you where I found them.

First, I emailed under "Guest Services" then "Contact Us" One time I chose Disney.com as my department I was writing about and then another time I chose "Technical Problem".

Then, when I didn't hear from them either of those 2 times, I tried an email address I found under "Privacy Policy" section of Guest Services and I think it was memberservices@help.go.com

Good luck!

I just got my coupon too! WoooHooo! Maybe your email prompted them for all of us! Thanks.

Carla

I just fired off an email to them and it has been several weeks since I made disney.com my home page...

Hopefully this email and your requests as well will speed things up.

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter