15 days & 600+ pix. The trip report you've been waiting a year to read....

On our way out, past the Kwik E Mart, I noticed this phone that I hadn't noticed last year....maybe it wasn't there last year? Anyhow, if you approach it, it does ring. We found out that someone different calls each time, but we're unsure how many different characters call...(hey...we were hungry and in search of eats! :snooty:) I thought it was funny and so did Bubba.
We actually took cover by that phone last year at HHN when one of the famous Florida early evening downpours hit ... we kept answering the phone whenever it would ring, and it definitely kept us entertained until the rain let up :thumbsup2

Hi Barb
Once again, I am late to the prom, just catching up with your report!! But, again, you are the trip report GODDESS!!!!! Does Randy really know he is married to an immortal LOLOLOLL

-Mike

Sorry...been at Wildwood Crest, NJ since Thursday.....

Will get back to it this week.
;)

As always, great report so far! I'm enjoying it. And take your time on it...We've been down to UO twice this year and haven't even started a trip report yet, so don't feel bad. We'll all be sad when it's over, so stretch it out! :thumbsup2

By the way, has Randy lost weight? It looks like he has since we met in 2007...
And Bubba has shot up like a weed - he's so tall!
-Mel

By the way, has Randy lost weight? It looks like he has since we met in 2007...
And Bubba has shot up like a weed - he's so tall!
-Mel

Mof, yes he did. After we got home last year, he put his mind to riding the bike (while watching tv) and I cut out his after dinner/before bed snacks. He lost about 35-40lbs and has kept it off. He's almost at his goal weight, but now has dropped his riding time (to about 1/2 hr) and is lifting more weights. He wants to build more muscle. I've been with my husband about 20 years, and this is the first he's been under 200lbs. (okay...maybe when we first started dating, he was in the 180/190s, but by the time we got married ('93) he was 200lbs+). He's done excellent at getting healthier and I couldn't be more proud of him :goodvibes

As for Bubba...yep...he's growing like a weed! He's got the long legs. At 10.5 yrs old, he's a nice 5' tall already! Oh boy! :rolleyes2

Whats happening Randy, tell barb to get a move on.
I'm working on her, but things have been hectic around the house recently between our niece being here and getting ready for back to school. She says she's done she just has to sit down and add the picture links... so hopefully it won't be too long now...I'm looking forward to it as much as the rest...Love seeing how she sees the trips from her point of view as opposed to mine (which is pretty much "Ride, Party, Ride, Party, Sleep... repeat" :thumbsup2 )

I'm working on her, but things have been hectic around the house recently between our niece being here and getting ready for back to school. She says she's done she just has to sit down and add the picture links... so hopefully it won't be too long now...I'm looking forward to it as much as the rest...Love seeing how she sees the trips from her point of view as opposed to mine (which is pretty much "Ride, Party, Ride, Party, Sleep... repeat" :thumbsup2 )

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I am waaaay behind all over the place, but I'm trying to catch up! :flower3:

I'm sorry the weather didn't cooperate with you on this trip. Rainy, cool temps just don't work for a good Florida getaway. Time away with family is good, but still. I wish the hot weather had cooperated with you. I know how you hate the cold.

Glad you made it back to Universal as something other than *gasp* a day guest.
:snooty: :rotfl:

Is that a CD of Universal park music with your welcome gift? That is an interesting choice.. I would like it. All the gifts seem to be a little different.
We are only blue level.:sad2:

It's not park music...it's Italian music. Music they play around the Portofino hotel.

I'm working on the next day....honest
:blush:

Hello!

I just found your trip report. You got me hooked.

Our family arrived in Florida on July 11th and spent the first few days @US and IOA. I can't wait to see more pics. Maybe my family is in them :goodvibes

Just to let you all know, I am almost finished inserting pix for the next day. I worked on it for a few hours yesterday and I'm up to dinnertime.

I will try to get it up before bed tonite... fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter