$15 per night for no mousekeeping at FOFQ

Pluto80

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this has already been posted, but thought I'd mention it in case it hasn't.

We just checked into FOFQ and have been offered $15 per night to not have mousekeeping. If we need anything we just need to call and they'll bring it though. I knew it was being offered at some of the values, it seems they're trailing it at more resorts now :-)

Other then fresh towels and garbage we can handle our own room! do we just let them know at the front desk? we'll be at POFQ for two weeks so saving $15.00 a night is significant for us. Maybe a few days a week will do it.
l

Other then fresh towels and garbage we can handle our own room! do we just let them know at the front desk? we'll be at POFQ for two weeks so saving $15.00 a night is significant for us. Maybe a few days a week will do it.
l
We went straight to our room as we were transferring from OKW and had done online check in. There was a message on our room phone offering it to us. When we went downstairs we popped to the desk and said we'd like to take them up on it. I'm not sure if it's offered to all, but I'm sure you'd be able to request it if they didn't ask.

One thing to note is that the recycling bin has a bag, but the normal bin doesn't. We happen to have bin bags with us, so have put one in the normal bin. When they're full we'll just leave them outside the door. So you may want to bring a few big bags, or request them.

Ok so there was a message on the phone ? You had to go to the front desk to confirm though correct?
Also I assume the credit is in the form of a gift card? How/When did you receive it?
Just curious because my sister and I are staying at ASMovies in a few weeks and we are more than willing to forgo housekeeping.

Wow, I hope they start offering this at all resorts. I would definitely take them up on it! As long as we have fresh towels and plenty of shampoo and coffee, we are good.

I would absolutely accept this! I am more than happy to make my own bed and hang up my towels to get a little extra spending money, especially if they will bring me extra shampoo, conditioner, and lotion if I ask for it!

l
I read someone else also checked into POFQ and they said that the GC $ depends on how long you stay. They were staying 6 nights and were offered a $75 GC.

Ok so there was a message on the phone ? You had to go to the front desk to confirm though correct?
Also I assume the credit is in the form of a gift card? How/When did you receive it?
Just curious because my sister and I are staying at ASMovies in a few weeks and we are more than willing to forgo housekeeping.
That's right. We had to confirm at the front desk. We were given the gift card straight away.

We will be at ASMovies in a few weeks. I hope it's available then!
Same here. I'll be at ASMovies from the 19-26. I am doing online check in but if I don't get the offer text to me I'm just going to go to the front desk and tell them I'm willing to do the deal if they are offering haha

Same here. I'll be at ASMovies from the 19-26. I am doing online check in but if I don't get the offer text to me I'm just going to go to the front desk and tell them I'm willing to do the deal if they are offering haha

I think you get a voicemail on your resort room phone not a text on your cell phone.

I am still in the minority, I want to come back to a clean room, beds made, for me that is part of being on vacation. the 15 dollar per night doesn't tempt me enough to not use the service. and we are far from slobs I just want things done for me on vacation

I'm in that same minority. I take care of laundry, garbage, and making my bed every day at home. I don't want to do those things on vacation. I love coming back from the parks and seeing the clean room. $15/$20 is not enough to even make me stop and think about it. I would probably start to consider it if it was $40....though I would still have them come in at least once during our stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter