150 Day Challenge (Comments Welcome)

It's been busy, haven't heard from the job so I'm going ahead & counting it as a nah but it'll be okay. Haven't been to the gym much but been making a whole bunch better. Def. feeling good about that.

Got a thing of oatmeal this morning at McDonalds when I was still hungry after my main breakfast. Super proud to not get a biscuit!

Found out that one of the kids from church is in the hospital with a head injury, so if you guys would send some prayers/pixie dust to Andrew, I'd realy appreciate it.

I'm going to peel my boiled eggs & get some sleep.

Oh, am I ever so glad it's Saturday.

It's been a rough week, I have to say. Had a bit of an ugly meltdown at Weight Watchers on Thursday night (don't worry, I went out to the car to lose it). I gained .6 this week and I know this sounds so stupid to most folks and really myself after the fact, but I lost it. I'd worked pretty hard on eating better and putting lots of veggies & fruit, eggs, cheese & healthier things into the diet, especially at lunch time. I eventually got over it but it definitely made for a rough later half of the week. Thankfully Loss was there for me & has been greatly reassuring.

A few updates on the week since I've been bad about posting lately:

- Went to my grad school advisor & turned in some forms to say I am indeed graduating in the spring! (I'm pretty sure I haven't posted about this yet...? ). Got one more praxis test to take, finish up my thesis & get a cpr class taken & I'm done with my masters. Got to call WDW yesterday night & tell them that I had that celebration to add to our trip as well, which was super awesome. The CM I talked to was so super sweet & was very nice & was telling me congrats & just made me very happy. I love the enthusiastic & excited CMs.

- Waiting to see about another job interview for some other schools...my main focus right now is my paper though. It'll work out at some point when it's supposed to.

- Made my first chicken pot pie the other day...not the healthiest thing I've ever eaten, but it made me pretty stoked. Especially since it proved I could cook something else. Also, I invested in some oatmeal for breakfast and- oh man- best thing ever. Love how I'm always late to the party, lol.

So, today, Saturday, I'm feeling so much better & a lot more hopeful. After watching the rest of the Kitchen (still don't know if I really like the show), it's time for another cup of tea & paper writing & listening to reedy creek radio to keep me pumped for the trip.

Hope you're having a lovely weekend as well, friends.

Oh, and also an update: my friend with the head injury got to go home yesterday & is doing better. Thanks for your thoughts!

Day 116: well, hello friends...long time no write, I know.

Not too terribly much has gone on lately except for some snow days, more paper procrastination and pretty normal life in general.

Still fighting the going to work out thing & trying to make myself get up & move. Finally went to the doctor last week & got some meds tweaked & added. I'm sincerely hoping they help my mood & motivation levels.

Finally was down 1.4 this past week at WW but this weekend led to much junk food & cabin fever. Hopefully can get on with it & change that some this week.

So here we go, another week is about to start. Let's see if this one can be better than the last & more productive. Time to get back on point.

Have a good one, friends!

Got a two day streak going on- went to the gym yesterday afternoon & again this morning. I'm trying to keep it up.

Part of my re-motivation is due to looking at wedding dresses online with my future mother in law..and white dresses aren't easy to look good in. I know I've got a year and a half but I figured to go ahead and make that my longer term goal & hopefully lose some pounds before the Dis trip still.

I saw a tip on pinterest to have a motivational board up, so I found a little Star Wars bulletin board & have all the days of the week listed & am listing on it the work out I did & how much water I've had for the day (trying to drink much more since I don't much in the winter).

Feeling pretty good overall about things- perhaps some of that is due to a little upping of the meds, too. Between that & working out & eating better, I should be good to go, right? Right.

Have a good one, friends.

So here's the run down for the week...

-gained .6 at WW this week but had a salty dinner the night before & I may have gained a slight amount since I have...

-hit the gym 4/5 days this week! I realize that muscle = weight so I was okay with it. I'm feeling a little firmer so I'm pretty stoked about that. Plus, it's true...I think I may have some more energy.

-I've also found that if I work out, I do better eating wise.

- I didn't have a Krispy Kreme donut the other day when the opportunity was presented. I tweeted about it I was so proud.

As far as the trip planning goes, Loss is working on planning a proposal scavenger hunt for me. I am so excited because he's putting the energy & time & thought into it. It makes me so happy. In order to surprise him on the trip, I am working on collecting goodies to give him on each day since it's a birthday trip & am also hoping I can get into the Incredibles shirt that I borrowed from his little bros- it fits pretty well except the front where it's a little tight across the chest- working on that though.

Looking at the first page of this post, it's kinda crazy to see that I started this quest 50 days ago almost. Feels good to finally getting things into place & maybe even having them click. It helps that this month at WW the topic is making routines & we pretty much broke into support groups this past week. We were then made accountable to those folks & I'm glad to get to go next week & hopefully share another weeks good progress.

Here's to keepin on keepin on & feeling better. Have a good day, friends.

Today isn't starting out the best way possible but I'll make do. Glad to say we're getting closer to the trip atleast & I'm toning up & clothes are starting to fit somewhat better.

Hit the gym yesterday after church & had a little motivation to get going.....

560b132b-77c3-4962-ac4c-ae756981a293_zps1eb694f5.jpg

Got a new pair of Pegasus shoes as a few day early Valentines from my parents. I admittedly couldn't stop looking at them in church last night. Especially love they're my absolute fave color. And now I've got 2 pair to rotate at WDW so I'm pretty happy with that. They were a little tight when I worked out in them yesterday, but felt pretty good for a first work out.

Not sure what exactly this day/week is going to hold because of the possible winter weather, but we'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter