150 SSR points available to rent @ 13.00 per point use by Sept. 30, 2018-- UpDate: 30 points left

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this post is for points that expire this year, but I'm wondering if you have any that expire next year? I'm looking for 92 points to use on a studio from June 14-20th, 2019. Thanks in advanced!

I have 150 SSR points available to rent at $13.00 per point. Points must be used by September 30, 2018. I am a experienced renter. Please contact me with dates, room type and number of adults and children. I use PayPal as the method of payment with payment in full upon confirmation number given. You are also responsible for any PayPal fees. This year we are unable to go due to son starting college this year.

Thanks! :)

I need one night studio SSR Saturday August 4. Please respond with price and availability mahalo!!

Wondering if standard studio available at saratoga for 1 night to add to reservation 8/15-8/16.

Hi,
I am looking for a studio that sleeps 5, preferably Boardwalk, Beach Club, or last choice BRV Wilderness, the dates are Fri. 9/7-9/11. Thanks

Hello, we are hoping to rent a Boardwalk Villas 2 bedroom for 1 night - Thursday, October 18th. Thanks so much!!

Hi, looking for a last-minute reservation for Monday 8/13 - Wednesday 8/15, for one person, studio anywhere.

Hi, looking for a last-minute reservation for Monday 8/13 - Wednesday 8/15, for one person, studio anywhere.

I was able to find a studio but it would be a split stay because they did not have two nights in a row at the same resort. Let me know if you want to book :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter