150 SSR Points for Rent $17.00/pp for the entire 150. Or, $18.00/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitmissy

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have 150 points available.

These points were previously banked from my 2022 use year and must be used prior to November 30, 2024.

Home resort is Saratoga Springs, which can be booked up to 11 months in advance. Otherwise, they can be used 7 months out at the following resorts:

Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Aulani
Animal Kingdom - Jambo House and Kidani Village
Boardwalk Villas
Beach Club Villas
Polynesian
Grand Floridian (my favorite property :))
Old Key West
Wilderness Lodge
Vero Beach
Hilton Head Island Resort
Cooper Creek Villas
Disney Riviera Resort

Prefer to rent all 150 points to one renter/reservation at $17.00 per point. If less points are rented its $18.00 per point.
Points required for the reservation will depend on the resort, time of trip and type of room.

To verify availability please PM me or post to this thread:
Check in & check out date
Resort preferences
Room preferences
How many people will be staying in the room. If children under 18-years-old will be staying in the room please include their age at the time of travel
What type of room

In order to complete the reservation I will need:
First & last name of all members of your party
Address verified with a copy of the primary renters driver's license
Phone number
email address of primary renter

Booking preference is to make a 3-way call to DVC to book reservation. Once full payment is confirmed/received, through either Venmo or Paypal, reservation will be formally changed into your name. Or, I can book the reservation, provide you with confirmation, confirm your payment and then put the reservation into your name. Basically, however both parties are most comfortable going about scheduling the reservation and confirming payment.

No cancellations or refunds

Please be aware: you will be scheduled for trash and towel service on your fourth day. If you are staying more than eight nights, you will receive full cleaning service on your fourth day and trash and towel service on your eighth day.
Renters are required to honor and respect all the rules of the resort during their stay and will be responsible for any damage incurred during their stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter