1500 loop ice maker just kept dumping!!

TWEEDLEDEE2

Earning My Ears
we just got back and the ice maker in the 1500 loop just kept dumping out ice all week. now, i know i should of called to let someone know but, don't the cast members clean the bathroom. those people should of seen there was a problem why didn't they say anything about it. i did tell someone after waiting to see if it would be reported by someone else. 24hrs later it still was dumping. i hate to say it but, the cm's don't always seem to care and it appeared to me it is getting worse.. we had a great time but, it wasn't like it was 2yrs. ago..:rolleyes:

We just got back from 2 1/2 weeks in 1500 and I also noticed the same ice machine constantly dumping ice.What I found to be more annoying was the comfort station being flooded a few times and really needing the bathroom at that time.:eek:

In October when we were there my DW said that they had liquid soap/shampoo dispensers in the ladies showers. Are they still there? We have been in other loops since then and none of them had the dispensers. It seems like I do remember that ice machine dumping more ice than usual. (they all seem to drop ice out from time to time)

I think this is really funny because I was there in the 1500 loop with a friend in Aug and the ice make was dumping ice then. It was even fixed during the week we were there and it still kept dumping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter