1900 Park Fare Dinner Dec 5 -NEW:Added image

Rubbertops

DIS Veteran
We (DH, DW, DD7, DD3) had an ADR for 5:50. We got there at 5:40. Made our way to the podium and finally checked in at 5:50. We were called at 6:10. That allowed us to get in another line to get into the actual restaurant to be seated. Belle was in the restaurant lobby in her yellow gown to greet and take pictures (no autographs).

The Grand Floridian is a nice place to be when you have to wait for your table. Lots of things to see and hear and smell (gingerbread house). Lots of places to wait and rest.

The restaurant was quite noisy and busy, but it was still nice. Lots of little princesses around princess:

The food was very good. The kids ate pizza from the kids buffet and raw carrots from the salad bar. My DD7 was very impressed with the ice cream machine and toppings. I liked the prime rib. I tried the strawberry soup. It was ...okay. The key lime tarts and cheesecake tarts were very good. DH and I loved the bread pudding. Best thing on the whole buffet. And I didn’t even know I liked bread pudding. Go figure.

We saw Cindy, Suzy and Perla. They all signed a Cinderella storybook that my DD7 brought with her. We had to wait and wait for Prince Charming to come by. He was very popular. Finally he got to our table and my DD3 was so happy that she was grinning ear to ear. Even when she looks at the picture we took of them, she still has the biggest smile. The server also gave them Cindy stickers.

I would go back again while the girls are still young.
100_1091.jpg

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

We ate once before and the greeter was the fairy godmother. One of my DD's was only 1 and she loved the Perla.

hi! I thought it was cute how you said you would like to go back while your girls are still young :) I am a "big kid" and I love the princesses and prince charming at 1900 PF! he makes me grin from ear to ear too! :goodvibes

Oh man! I'd love to meet Belle in her yellow gown! Fairy Godmother was in the lobby when we were there (we'd already met her). We've met Belle in blue and her holiday red but never yellow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter