1st Monthly Crop will be Friday Jan 7th- Submit Your Bingo Words

Thanks Rebecca!!! The challenges sound fun!!! I'll pick my 15 words & get them to you. Then, do I put them on a card or is it the first person to get all 15 called goes Bingo?

Just have a list handy (print out your message to me) and you will cross them off- the 1st person to get all their words wins and calls Bingo. I will then check the list they have sent me to make sure I called all their words.

I have done about 5 online crop parties- I was in a yahoo group that used to do 1 every couple of months. We normally had a theme- like it might be a bingo night, challenge, night, or we would do auctions(since this was a selling/buying and prize type thing we would not do this here- plus in this format I would have no way to moderate them). Our crops were shorts (2 hours normally) but they were lots of fun and I am looking forward to cropping with everyone here.

Rebecca

Sounds like fun and a great way to get involved more on this board, which was one of my 2011 goals. I think I will try to arrange this with DH! I will PM you my words : )

Sounds like fun and a great way to get involved more on this board, which was one of my 2011 goals. I think I will try to arrange this with DH! I will PM you my words : )

We are happy to have you and look forward to getting to know you better.

Rebecca

:cool1::cool1: DH is taking the kids to their practices tonight so I can play. I am uploading my photos now. I hope Walgreens will have them ready on time.

I won't play bingo, but I would like to try a challenge.

Where with the on-line crop thread be at?

Thx. :)

I asked my DH if it was okay if I went to a crop. He said, sure, it's snowing out, you aren't going anywhere. :rotfl2:

He thought the on-line crop was a pretty cool idea.

I have my jammies on, my iced tea and bottle water ready. I'm hanging my scrap room tonight.

i'm ready too, water, snack and been cutting out some stuff on my cricut, megan's watching movies, nachos for dinner so we are good to go!

I'm ready, I've got my pjs on and my water close by. DH and the girls are on their own for dinner :)

Okay I'm in for the challenges. I will try to scrap and keep up with the thread. Trying to DIS from DS's netbook should be interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter