AC on Pirates

Mar_613

Earning My Ears
First of all, apologies if this has already been asked about/discussed :O
I remember going on Pirates almost 10 years ago and it being a nice long ride to go on when you want to cool down and rest your feet. Now, the air feels really warm and almost musty? I've been on it a couple times recently during fairly hot days, and I'm always surprised to feel that the air is not much cooler than the air outside. Did Pirates used to have ac or has it always been a warm ride?

First of all, apologies if this has already been asked about/discussed :O
I remember going on Pirates almost 10 years ago and it being a nice long ride to go on when you want to cool down and rest your feet. Now, the air feels really warm and almost musty? I've been on it a couple times recently during fairly hot days, and I'm always surprised to feel that the air is not much cooler than the air outside. Did Pirates used to have ac or has it always been a warm ride?
The a/c is reserved for the guests buying Genie +

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter