1st Night Dilemma - Easter Week

Meghan

Earning My Ears
We (me, my DH and DD9) are arriving in Orlando at 1:00 pm on Monday, March 25 for our first trip to DW. We are staying off-resort but will have a car. We only have 4 full days and and an evening to see the parks before going on the 7-day Magic cruise. Our main problem is what to do on our first day. The first thought would be to do MK because it is open the latest, but I am concerned that the crowds will be overwhelming and the Fastpasses will all be used up. By the way, we have been to Disneyland in California many times so only want to hit some of the hightlights such as Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and a few other attractions that are not in California. We still wondered though, if it would be easier to hit MK on a morning and then head to a different park? Our other option was to do MGM on the first evening as we are not interested in TOT. RNR or Fantasmic. The shows though, seem quite lengthy and wasn't sure how much we would actually fit in. SO....basically we were thinking:

Monday from 5:00p.m. - MK or MGM
Tuesday - Epcot
Wednesday - Blizzard Beach
Thursday - AK
Friday - Either MGM and/or MK whichever we don't do Monday
The evenings of BB and AK we can go back to Epcot, visit Downtown Disney or repeat some of the parks we enjoyed.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be qreatly appreciated!! Thanks so much!

I just realized that I post this question on the wrong forum. I meant to post it on "Theme Parks and Strategies". Is there a way to move this over there?

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter