11/1 to 11/5 - but for these dates undercover tourist crowd calendar looks TERRIBLE. Not so for the Express Pass Calendar. Why is that?
Crowd calendar people don't know what they're talking about. It is the first week of November. The weekend might be more crowded but, based on what you've said so far, if you can go 11/1-5, those are absolutely the dates I would go.

I think you don't even need to think about VB at this point. Buy a ticket for a day while you're there if the weather works out. (Maybe on the weekend, because the locals won't be interested, but the parks will be crowded.) If the buy 2 get 3 tickets don't cost much more for the 3 park version, then go ahead, you don't have much to lose.

Also, I don't think this has been emphasized enough: get the park-to-park tickets, especially if interested in Harry Potter.

Last edited:
We always do a split stay between Cabana Bay and an express pass hotel. We prefer Cabana Bay, so we do 2 nights there and 2 nights at a premium hotel. That gives us 3 full days of express passes for Universal/IOA if we want.

I've spent many hours this week trying to piece this together and I really appreciate all your responses. If traveling after Halloween, 1-2 days premier hotel should be plenty I am guessing. May do all 4 nights at premier due to health issues - EP helps.

If you have health issues that make it difficult to wait in a queue (and a mobility device doesn’t resolve the issues), Universal has the attraction assistance program to allow you to wait elsewhere to ride. Reti time is based on how long the wait time is. More info here:

https://orlandoinformer.com/universal/guest-assistance-passes

Express pass is definitely more convenient but if you’re not able to get it every day depending on what your challenges are the above program may help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter