1st Trip With 3yo

mstrlucky74

Earning My Ears
So me and my wifre just got back from 3 days in Orlando. We did one day at MK and one at AK.

I must say we are in love and so is my daughter. It was actually really emotional when my daighter watched the parade and the show in front of the castle.

We went without a plan and think maybe we should have planned a little better. We really only stayed in Fantasy Land within MK.

Anyone have advice for the planning part?

It's a wonderful place, isn't it?

When I start planning, I first think about the needs and wants of my traveling party. In your case, maybe the parade and the castle show are must-do activities for your next trip. I would look up when they typically are. Then I would think about when you think you would arrive and I would pull up a map and think about what path I would want to walk through the park and figure out how I could end up at the right place at the right time.

Planning can help a lot, but to some degree plans should be held loosely. It's hard to predict precisely how long activities will take. And I would want to leave room for something fun and unexpected to pop up. It's possible to be too focused on a plan and put your head down instead of stopping to look at something neat that was not part of the plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter