2 adult tickets for the same day

FreddyDiser

Earning My Ears
I booked one ticket for my daughter on airmiles with points I put the date in as October 21st , base ticket 1 day. I bought the rest of the family for any two days between oct 18-22 - 2 day base ticket. In my dash to make sure I got all the tickets bought I booked the same daughter a one day ticket through Undercover tourist and selected the same date by accident - October 21st. Now in the app I want to switch that one ticket to the 18th , but when I go to change it for her it tries to change both tickets to the 18th , I can.t figure out how to switch one to the 18th and leave one on the 21st. Is there a way online, or do I need to call them ?

Try reassigning one ticket off your daughter onto you . Then change the date of remaining ticket on her. Then reassign her other ticket back from you onto her

hmm I don't see an option to do that either , i'll call and see if I can get through..

hmm I don't see an option to do that either , i'll call and see if I can get through..
Can you go to the Disney website and log into your mde acct? Not the app. I just did that on mine. Go to mde. Go to your tickets. If you manage your daughter there will be a button on her tickets that says reassign. Click it and it will ask you who to reassign to. Choose yourself. Then change the tickets left on her name to the date you want. Then reverse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter