2 bdr. BWV ressie in April

BWV Dreamin

DIS Veteran
Hello all, getting ready to make my first ressie as a new DVC member! Shout out to all the BWV owners! Anyway, I decided to call day by day for 2 bdr. Boardwalk view, next April 19-24th, 2008. So starting this Saturday, will try the day by day ressie thing. Question, should I do the day by day ressie for this week, or wait till the 24th and try and book the whole week at once? Don't know how popular this week is. Any thoughts, comments, thanks!pixiedust:

I always call day by day at 11-month, particularly if Boardwalk view or standard room is what I'm reserving. Just tell MS that you are opening a new reservation booking day-by-day and they will hold the mailing of the confirmation until your reservation is complete. I find that a daily call is a small price to pay for getting exactly what you want; plus a call to Disney never feels like a chore!

Welcome home!

We took our 1st trip to BWV April 15th - April 20th and had a 2 bedroom boardwalk view.

(The crowds weren't bad, the parks were open late, and the weather was mostly beautiful. - Good rain shower one morning.)

When making the reservation, I called early in the week and mentioned that I would call again at the end of the week to complete the ressie. The guy at MS highly suggested that I call day by day. I did.

The view was spectacular. We were over the Big River Grill in rooms 2011 and 2013, and yes it was a pretty good trot from the lobby.

If you want Boardwalk view for your entire stay (without having to use the wiatlist), call day by day.

The few extra minutes this wil take each day is well worth getting what you want.

I would say the same for standard view. However, if you wanted a Pool/Grden room, there would be no need to call day by day - one call would easily take care of it.

Thanks for all the advice.....everyone's comments helps keep the DVC community one big family! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter