• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 credit meals

MyWifeHatesMeOverplanning

Earning My Ears
We visiting WDW for a fortnight in July and have booked the dining plan.

Because we want to eat outside of WDW on a few evenings we have booked three different 2 credit meals:

Hoop-Dee-Doo Review
California Grill
Be Our Guest

Looking at finances it looks like we need to cancel one of them, which one would be the one to ditch?

Thanks!

Cancel Be Our Guest. The place is beautiful, the last time we went the food wasn't. In 5 trip this was the 1st meal we left went back to AKL and I had to feed the family again.

We enjoyed BoG this past trip for the first time. The dinner was great and the theming/decor was top notch. I wouldn't do it again because it still had a giant cafeteria-style sitting area in the ball room and the CMs ask you to explore the grounds while you wait for your dinner. So while we sat talking over breads and ale, people push past to visit the other areas. We were always adjusting our seating to allow people to pass by. Needless to say, it got old after a short while.

Still an amazing themed restaurant and you get to meet the Beast, but for 2-credits... I don't think I'd do it again.

I agree in droping Be Our Guest.
When paying cash, its not a bad deal, but not a good use of 2 credits.
We ate at BoG last fall and enjoyed it again. However, we requested one of the 2 smaller rooms and it was worth the 10 minute wait. Much better than the large cafeteria style main room.

BOG and HDDR.

Scratch the BOG all together, or use a QS on lunch if you want to see the inside of the castle, which is beautiful if you are a B&B fan.

Switch HDDR for the Spirit of Aloha :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter