(2 Part Question) How do I make the online ADRs work...

goodfaerie

DIS Veteran
for my 180 +10? I am staying at WL for 10 days starting 9/27, and would like to try to make my reservations online. :surfweb: I know I can't start until tomorrow sometime, but does the ADR online take your +10 into account after you enter your reservation number?

What are the times for online Eastern time vs. Calling?

Many thanks in advance, everyone! :flower3:

You will have to enter your resort confirmation number on the first restaurant that you try to book. Just above where you select the dates there is a link that says "retrieve your reservation". Click that link and sign in and enter your confirmation number. It will now open up the +10 dates for you and will continue to link your resort reservation for all the ADRs you make at that one sitting. I believe online opens at 6:00 a.m. and the phone lines open at 7:00 a.m., at least that was how it was back when I made my ADRs. I would suggest too if you're trying for Ohana you do that one first. I made my ADRs at the first possible moment on Oct. 27th when it went back to 180 days and could not get the time I wanted for Ohana for any of my nine possible nights. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter