2 PS questions...

01Sweetpea

DIS Veteran
Other the CRT (which we are not going to), what other PSs MUST you make exactly 90 days out? I'm fairly sure these are the ones I want on various days:
Chef Mickey's - breakfast
Crystal Palace - dinner
Ice Cream Social
Fantasmic Dinner package H/V
'Ohana - dinner

Also, since we are going in Feb/March and park hours aren't out yet, how do you know what times to make the PSs for dinner so you can see the fireworks/shows?

Thanks!

the only ones they gave me a choice of "available hrs"( so they were somewhat booked already) rather than me telling them what time I wanted were Mama Melrose for fantasmic and Ohana. I had called Boma and Ohana as soon as i could then changed Ohana a few days later and got the choices..but I could not get my first choice for Ohana(6PM) by noon at 90 days and the CM was surpised Boma at 6 was open when I called about the same time( 90) for that one. I called later( about (80)) for MM since I just decided on the fantasmic but choices were very limited (maybe 4 time slots) This is for slow Jan. by the way

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter