2 questions for someone at BCV right now.

Kingtwin

Earning My Ears
Would you happen to know the dimensions of the opening between the king bedroom and the bath? Thinking of bringing removable 3m hooks and some kind of curtain to block ought the light in the mornings. Also, what kind of coffee makers are in the 2BR villas? Pods or drip? I've seen answers on the boards verifying both......

Would you happen to know the dimensions of the opening between the king bedroom and the bath? Thinking of bringing removable 3m hooks and some kind of curtain to block ought the light in the mornings. Also, what kind of coffee makers are in the 2BR villas? Pods or drip? I've seen answers on the boards verifying both......

The shutters can be closed by the jetted tub. It only leaves a small opening that you walk through. Those Command hooks are not that good and will pull off the paint. No need to hang any curtain. Plus, that is where the door to the living room is.

The DVC coffee pots are Mr Coffee style with basket type filters. 10-12 cup size.

Unless someone is taking a bath there would be no reason for anyone to be in that part of the bathroom if someone is sleeping. If someone wants to be getting dressed earlier in the morning have them leave their toiletries in the part of the bathroom with the sink and shower and simply leave the door for the living room and the door from the toilet/shower area closed. My DD and me always sleep in the master because we sleep late. DH loves the pull outs at BCV so he sleeps in the living room. He's up early drinking coffee while we sleep until lunch :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter