2 questions please..where can I buy Disney dollars? and where is the "Land" in Epcot

maepartner

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=deepp
IVe been searching for a place to buy disney dollars on the internet, as gifts for my dd's and ds and also what can they be used for besides souvenirs and food? Also,,I feel so stupid not knowing where the "land " in Epcot is? I just cant remember seeing that term.....that is where im told is the special viewing place of AP holders. Thanks for any info :) Mae:eek: :jester: :D

I've seen Disney Dollars on Ebay . . .try there . . .if you don't want to wait until you get to WDW . . .

The Land in Epcot is located to the right of Spaceship Earth, its over by The Living Seas

Thanks Wish but ebay only sells the collector ones, at least on the current auctions...I just wanted to buy them someone online, dollar for dollar....also is the Land supposed to be usa? or just generic "land"? thanks :)

The Land is an exhibit which is simply about "the land" meaning what type of vegetation grows, etc.

There are some exhibits in there

Food Rocks (cute little show about veggies)
Living With The Land
Circle of Life (REALLY GREAT!)
and they have a tour of the greenhouses

Also in the land is the wonderful Garden Grille.You can have a character meal with Farmer Mickey,Chip,Dale,Goofy and sometimes Minnie.The food is out of sight there and it's family style (meaning they bring trays of food to the table).The Garden Grille is always one of our "must" eats when we go to Disney.

Well thank you All :)) Now if I could just find out about the Disney DOllars thing :) Mae

You can buy Disney dollars at any Disney Store. Hopefully, you have one in a mall near you. They sell dollar for dollar and you can use them for anything in the Disney Store or anywhere in the theme parks. They are treated same as cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter