2 questions

sus

Mouseketeer
I have two quick questions. One, is the hidden trial in AK still there? I heard it was no longer there. Two, what is the making of the haunted mansion at MGM? Is this new? What is it and where is it located. Is it worth it?
Ok, that's more than two questions, but any help would be appreciated.

1. Don't know about the hidden trail

2. The making of haunted mansion is a display of the original props and stuff from the movie. It's located next to Who wants to be a millionaire in MGM.

I'm pretty sure the hidden trail is gone :( My boyfriend and I found it once a few years ago, so we know where it is, but unfortunately on our more recent trips to AK, it looks like it's now gone :(

Also, the Making of the Haunted Mansion movie wasn't too thrilling. It was sorta neat to see the set from the movie (you're standing inside of the set while you're watching the movie), but the actual 'Making of' movie was nothing too great. Also, you have to stand while you're watching the movie. Not too relaxing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter