2 rooms, 2 families, 1 member... ultimate park hoppers????

KathyR

Happy DVC Member
My cousin and her daughter are joining us for 2 days during our trip, so I got them a studio for the 2 nights. I have both rooms reserved under my name using our points. I believe I can change that to her name if need be! Anyway... They would like to get Ultimate park hoppers (or whatever they are called this week). I have hoppers for my family already. So, the problem is, I know it says that all members of your party must get them. Does that include us? Or is it all members of the party in the 1 room? Anyone have any idea about this? Thanks in advance.

hi: hopefully, this will help. we are ap holders and have never had a problem getting umps or los tickets for any guests we have with us ever. this even included the time last year when 14 of my family were with me. enjoy your trip!

You do not have to get Ultimate Park Hopper passes for everyone in your party.

That only applies if you are staying with a package plan.

Since that's not the case, you have nothing to worry about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter