2 to 3 day park passes for 2 to 3 parks

C

catmouse

When I arrive at WDW on Monday all I am really interested in visiting is MGM, Magic Kingdom, and Epcot.
All together we are 2 adults and 15yr boy. So as an alternative to the 4 day park hopper I would like to know if I can buy 3 individual day passes to each park?
9 x $50 = $450. Just bear with me now.

With these idividual tickets am I limited to one park per day per ticket? Or can I use them across the span of 3 days. For example day 1 MGM and epcot, day 2 epcot and Magic kingdom, day 3 Magic Kingdom, epcot, and MGM?

Thanks,

CatMouse

:cool:

catmouse,
If you buy one day tickets you can go to one park per day only, unless you use more than one ticket. The only way to go to more than one park per day is to buy a park hopper.

One day one park passes are exactly that. One day in one park, no hopping.
The minimum you can purchase for park hopping is a 4 day. However, if you are an onsite guest you can purchase a pass (formerly known as a LOS) that you can park hop with, it is good for your length of stay.

You can save some money if you buy the 1 day tickets all at once. Ask for 3 day/3 park tickets. Instead of costing you $50.88 each per day ($152.64 per adult person), these will cost you $136.74 per adult. You are limited to one park per day. No park hopping.

Any chance you're from Florida?
They have a great deal going on now for Florida residents.
4 day parkhopper for $99

You can purchase the tickets through Sept 20th. The passes are good through Sept. 30th.
You can purchase them through AAA, or CRO or at the parks.
This is only for Florida residents though and you have to show proof of residency.

Catmouse ---

It actually would be cheaper, because if you bought 3 one day passes at the same time, the second day would be $45, and the third day would be $40. So, 3 days would be $135 per person.

I once did this and it was really not that bad. And I saved $50 over the price of a 4-day Parkhopper.

Donna

My two sisters and I are going to WDW the first week of September. If we are only planning to do 4 parks in 4 days (not hopping from park to park just a park a day), is it cheaper to buy 4 day 4 park tickets all at the same time? Thanks for your help!

If you have a Disney Club card, it is less expensive to buy the 4 day park hopper ticket. If you do not have a DC card, it doesn't make any difference. Four 1-day tickets are the same price as the 4-day hopper. Here's a link to ticket prices and descriptions so you can compare the various options:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/tickets.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter