2 way radios have arrived

coachv

Disney Veteran
The cobra 2 way radios have arrived using the Nissan test drive coupon. It took about 8 weeks to get here and arrived via FedEx. They do not have the 38 sub channels though. I will probably try to trade them in for a better model. This was a great giveaway. Lots of great tips can be found on these discussion boards.

:bounce: :) :bounce: :cool: :bounce:

I was able to trade them in for the ones with the subchannels for $20. Someone above posted that Best Buy has them on sale for $69.95 so you might be able to get them for $10 if you have a Best Buy near you. I hope you get them for $10 more because that would be a really awesome deal.

I am going to try Best Buy and Sears. I hope it all works out.
:bounce: :p

19 Days and Counting............

Finally got mine yesterday. Took longer (almost 2 weeks longer) than the backpack. Neat though. They work pretty good-for what I need them for. I can see why they wouldn't work that great at Disney though. THANK YOU FOR THE TIP!! :D

Hi,
I received my radios yesterday and have a question. They have 14 channels, are they the same ones everyone has been trading in and upgrading? Never used them and wanted to make sure before I go to the store. Thanks.

You need the 14 channels plus the 38 subchannels. You will not have much privacy without the subchannels at WDW. I can't wait to get there.

17 Days and counting...........:bounce: :D :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter