200 disney visa referral gift card timing?

ForeverAlice

DIS Veteran
Got a referral for this and was wondering for those who have done it how long did it take to get the $200 gift card once you purchased $500? Also how long did it take for the person who referred you to recieve their $50 dream dollars?

I had my gift card right away. I'm sorry I don't remember the exact time but I do remember being surprised that it came as quickly as it did.

It was really quick. The $50 was put on within a week of the person being approved for the card and they got their Gift Card in a plain white envelope about a month and a half later when they met the $500 requirement.

Thank you! We are 30 days out and wondering if we meet the 500 next week when it comes will we get it in time!!!?

Signed up on 3/17, our 1st statement closing date was Friday 4/10, and we had the Gift card in our mailbox on Monday 4/13.

Thank you for posting this thread, OP! And thank you to everyone who responded. I was looking for this info today :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter