gottabelieve

Earning My Ears
:bounce:
has anyone heard when the 2005 rates are going to be out..
i am anxiously awaiting them, i must check everyday and call everyday, but cannot get a strait answer from anyone.[

I asked Colleen Mazzoni (Cruise Sales Manger on the Wonder) on the 9/21 sailing. She said January through April will probably come out in October and then the rest of the year will probably come out one to two months after that.

:earseek:
thanks... we went on our first cruise this past july and loved it, and now want to book for 2005, and anxiously waiting.. i guessi have to wait a little longer, want to get those secret porthole rooms,

I called DCL last week to check when dates would be out for 2005, the CM told me they had dates for Jan.-April, 2005, but not the rest of the year.

If you are trying for a Secret Porthole Room and want to go between Jan.-April 2005, you may want to give them a call.

We need September 2005, so we are still waiting!
DJ

We are also anxiously waiting. We have done the Eastern and Western. We would like to do the Eastern again. I hope the dates for Eastern are good for me (immediately following school closing). Curious about price and points.

I called twice last Thurs. & the first lady wouldn't 'give' at all - no matter how I posed the question. But, later in the day I got a fantastic woman who, not only was so helpful with all of my questions, but put me on hold & came back with info that the rates will definitely be out this Wed. She specifically said that 10/1/03 is the date they were given that they will have rates to release to the public.:D :)

Thanks for letting us know! This is exciting, only a few days away. Now I need to figure out if we want a 4 or 7 day cruise in 2005! I only book early if I can get a SPH room. If not, I will wait and book onboard during out next cruise.
DJ

Does anyone know when Easter fall in 2005? I can't seem to find a 2005 calendar anywhere. I'm shooting for a Western and I'm hoping it will fall on the Easter week.:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter