2007 The year in Riddles thread (renamed)

Duckfan-in-Chicago

DIS Veteran
Not really a riddle exactly.

More like a flashback of the year in riddles like everyone else is doing for their crap.

This is prob. best viewed with a dial-up connection to give it that slo-mo effect.

And we're off...

Happy New Years Riddlers!

Send a PM when you know the right answer.

In what year did Christmas and New Year's fall in the same year?

Good morning riddlers! PM me when you know the answer to the following spoonerisms!

A spoonerism is a pair of words that can have the initial sounds switched to form new words. For example, "hurting flare" is a spoonerism for "flirting hair" (note that the pairs do not have to be spelled the same - only sound the same). From the definitions below, can you figure out the following spoonerisms?

1. A puzzle that's having an accident ... An overwhelming out of control desire to mince potato
2. A sun powered tree* ... An arctic directional aid
3. A death defying feat involving frozen rain ... An old and mouldy pursuit

(No Whining allowed!) ;)

Have a good day! :wave: :teeth:

We hearted spoonerisms. Or was that a different h word??? It's been so long, and yet it seems like only yesterday!

morning folks

PM when you have the answer

Donna bought a bag of doughnuts on Monday, and ate a third of them. On Tuesday she ate half of the remaining doughnuts. On Wednesday she looked in the bag to find she only had two doughnuts left. How many doughnuts were originally in the bag?

cami
x

I protest this riddle.

1. Im not fond of Donuts.

2. Im on a diet.

3. This is math and you PUT ME IN A MATH RIDDLE?????????????????????

what were you thinking? ;) :lmao: :lmao:
So, how'd the diet go?

Good Morning Riddlers!

Happy Valentine's Day :love:

Please PM me when you know the answer to the following riddle:

Every Riddler on the thread today sends a valentine to each of the other riddlers on the thread, for a total of 306 valentines. How many riddlers are on the thread today?:love: :love:

Have a good day! Stay warm and safe! :wave:

Holy crap Donna :headache:
Less than Angel's ex-husbands, ex-fiances, and ex-boyfriends.

Hey, it's Valentines Day so I thought I'd go with a Love Theme.

WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOTY!!!!!

Congrats, Duck!!

You got the Valentines Hooty!!!

:banana: :yay: :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay:

Wooohooty Duck!
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY, DUCK

That felt gooooooooooood

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

The day ended well.

Get those spoons and guide maps out, folks. It's time for Disney World attraction songs! Tell me which WDW attraction each of the following songs can be heard in. PM me with your answer.

1)
Mix red and gold from autumn flowers,
Purple and blue from twilight hours.
Green summer hills and rainbows play a part.
A painter's brush, a work of art.

2)
Stop jumpin' around,
You'll run out of breath!
Why don't you sit back
And calm yourself

3)
Spirit free,
You must keep flying now.
Reaching to touch the sky,
On the winds of change.

Bonus
Say nighty-night and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you’ll miss me
While I’m alone and blue as can be
Wow Craig, I am not nearly awake enough!

Gotta come and Woo Hooty on my honey's riddle :cool1: :cool1:

I went to watch the Notebook one night, told them I was going and signed off. Went in my room to watch it and there was a looonnngg promo of the Dukes of Hazards on. Turned out I was watching the dukes of hazards for 30 minutes, thats 30 minutes I will never get back :rolleyes:
I could start a whole thread of just Angelisms some day.

I totally sent an answer to the first riddle :rotfl2:

Teach me not to read everything before I send PMs...

Today's riddle is a WDW one. Below is a piece of four pictures of attraction signs at WDW. PM me with the name of each attraction. (Here's a hint, there is one attraction from each of the four theme parks.)

Oh, and thanks to Lou (and Donna, sort of) for the inspiration of today's riddle. :wave:

1)

56258rebus1.jpg

2)

56258rebus2.jpg

3)

56258rebus3.jpg

4)

56258rebus4-thumb.jpg
I think this may have been the highlight of the night...

Angel and I took a short walk around the Outback restaurant. As we got close to the parking lot we saw this strange van pull in (wish I had gotten a pic of it).

Anyway, we watched it closely 'cause we DEFINITELY wanted a pic of the guy in the van.;)

Little did we know....HERES HIS SITE

Maybe this isn't as funny without LOTS AND LOTS of alcohol...but we were literally :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: last night!
joe, I need directions home~!
STHU Duck :rolleyes: Did Roadie tell you about the friendly truck driver? :sad2:
Somehow Angel made it home from that meet.

How do I tell Suzy and Perla apart?

We took my friends daughter to WDW last year, and I am finally getting around to the scrapbook. When I tried to complete that page, I realized I that I don't know the difference! :rolleyes:

Thanks!
Crap...never mind this one. It wasn't a riddle thread. I was subscribed to it for other reasons.

A cake riddle with a poll:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1403533
good morning

taking tootsie out for a long walk, so wont be back for a while

pm when you've solved this

During a recent police investigation, Chief Inspector Stone was interviewing five local villains to try and identify who stole Mrs Archer's cake from the mid-summers fayre. Below is a summary of their statements:

lou: it wasn't donna
it was laura

laura: it wasn't tara
it wasn't donna

tara: it was donna
it wasn't lou

alan: it was tara
it was laura

donna: it was alan
it wasn't lou

It was well known that each suspect told exactly one lie. Can you determine who stole the cake?

Ohh, is this like the counting game :yay:

Here's a mint....this is what was on top of the cake......

478swp0.jpg
there is nothing wrong with my eyes, Woman:snooty:

popeyes.jpg

Angel's looking for a different poll option: "Beef"

:rotfl: someones having a great morning! Morning all!!:cutie: Merry Christmas Eve!!:goodvibes

OMG, I am crying from laughing so hard :lmao: :lmao: Merry Christmas Riddlers! :yay:

Duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

This is fabulous! :love2:

Thank you! a very nice present to the riddlers.

Merry Christmas Eve Riddlers! :santa: I hope Santa brings you all everything you deserve.....err......let's change that to Want. ;)

Duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

This is fabulous! :love2:

Thank you! a very nice present to the riddlers.

Merry Christmas Eve Riddlers! :santa: I hope Santa brings you all everything you deserve.....err......let's change that to Want. ;)

:thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Merry Christmas riddlers :santa:

It was a busy year here, but I'm going to make a resolution to try to come back and play everyday now that things are settling down a bit. I always loved playing and laughing along at the antics.

Have a fabulous holiday and a very Happy New Year!

Well, I'm back, and what a nice thing to return to. Something I can just read and not have to hurt my head thinking about...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter