2007 Thread

planning a trip for 07 doesn't seem to bad for us in the UK as we can book through travel agents from about next march, so just a few months until i can do some serious planning.

I'll join you guys!!! I haven't even been to our FIRST Disney World trip yet (11 more days!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes ). And I know I really can't book a trip for 2006 (we have other financial obligations this coming year) but we are definitely going in '07!! Not sure which month yet but we're going!!

We just came back from WDW on 10/8, and we have 5 park days and 3 Plusses left on our 10 day MYW tickets. So, we are planning on going back in November '07. We want to rent DVC points to stay at Beach Club. If that doesn't work out, though, we would like to try CBR or POR.

My fiancee' and I are getting married next June (2006) so we will be taking our honeymoon to somewhere other than Disney this year. We have been to WDW for the past two summers, staying at the POP Century, and loving every minute of it!

We have already planned to visit WDW in June 2007 with friends of ours. It will be our first anniversary, and our friends' 17th anniversary two days later. So we are really looking forward to it. We have never traveled to WDW with friends from home, so that should be different. I'm hoping to stay at the Beach Club this time, but we will see. I also love the Polynesian, but we are both teachers, and don't know if we can afford that..

MM :teacher:

How many days??

:earsboy:

Has anyone here done concierge at the Grand Floridian before? If so, what are the pros and cons? I briefly thought about this the other day and since I'm spending my honeymoon there in 7/07, I was just curious as to what concierge service is like there.

Maverick Mike, congrats on your upcoming wedding. I will be getting married a little more than a year after you do.

Thanks! Best wishes to you as well!!

We were also there during Hurricane Charley. We rode it out on the top floor of one of the 70's buildings at the POP Century. I will say that I will never forget this!

MM :teacher:

We're going back for Jersey Week in 2007. I started planning as soon as we got back from WDW in October. I'd go in 2006, but don't want my family to think that I'm one of those crazy Disney people who can't stop obsessing about their next trip. :rotfl: Moderation in all things! Anyway, I've pretty much settled on either CSR or the Dolphin, depending on rates, meal plan availability at that time, etc. But I could be talked into Beach Club if I can rent someone's DVC points. If only there were a 12-step program to help me stop daydreaming about vacation in the World.

We are planning on a March '07 trip. Just waiting for the school calendar to be approved for the official dates. This will be our first trip that will not be during Christmas Break. Planning on a day at Discovery Cove. Will stay at the Grand Floridian, but unsure of Tower room or Lagoon View. Usually stay Lagoon View...Already saving in my credit union, change/dollar jar is half full and am doing cafeteria duty to pay in full for my trip.

:earsboy:

Can someone please answer my question that is on the bottom of page 3 in this thread? I'd greatly appreciate it. Sorry to sound pushy. That's not my intent.

Yep! We are going in 2007 too. Not sure when until I get a new job and know what the vacation schedule is like. I will tell you it will not be in the summer. There is no way I can handle the heat or the crowds.

We just got back from the Thanksgiving trip and I am ready to go back.

I know we are staying at AK with a savannah view. I would like to do 8 days at least. But again have to see what the vacation schedule looks like. Unless I do 2 trips...hmmmm there is a thought.

We are hoping to go in June 2007 to celebrat DD's & her DBF's graduation. If the medical bills will ever go away we will be at AKL!!!!

We are planning a "Magical Gathering" for December of 2007. It will be my 30th Birthday...I thought celebrating my 30th birthday at WDW would sort of soften the blow. My parents, DH parents, and my aunt and uncle and family are all considering coming. I'm hoping my grandparents will still be healthy enough to join us too.

Probably will be Pop Century, mid-December before the Christmas crowd picks up.

We are going in June of 2006 though, so I have that trip to look forward too first.

We're going Dec. 2007 for our 10th anniversary. I can hardly wait, it's my first onsite trip. :cheer2: We're still trying to figure out where to stay at. We'll probably need 2 rooms as there are 6 of us. Does anyone know what hotels are the prettiest at Christmas time?

Mickey76 - I wish I could help with your question. I have only stayed concierge at the WL. Sorry I could be more of a help.

Lisa

We are planning on going March 07 during my DD's spring break from College. Would love to stay at the BC but will be happy at mod or value as long as I'm at Disney. Our last trip was April 05 and we stayed at the Pop. I promised my husband I wouldn't plan another trip for 2 years. It's going to be a long wait.

We are hoping for Dec of 2007. It will be our new babies first trip and I can't wait. We are hoping to stay at AKL as it will be the last trip for our then 16 year old son. I keep checking so I can start the ressies but my AAA travel agent said they won't be avainable for Christmas 07 until late Spring 2006. :guilty:

We're going for Spring Break in March of 2007. I'm just waiting to get the approved school calendar. DH and I spent our honeymoon & 6th anniversary at WDW, so it will be natural to spend our 10th anniversary there as well! We'll stay at either POR or POFQ (stayed at POFQ in 3/2003 and LOVED it!). The waiting is SO hard!!! :earseek:

My mom and I are already plotting several trips. :rotfl: One for Easter '07, one for New Years '08, and Halloween possibly for '09. That one depends on when I finish grad school, because October is mid-terms. At first we weren't sure what my dad would think of all this, but he actually suggested doing Cirque de Soliel (?) on New Year's. I think we've rubbed off on him after all these years...there's no resisting the Disney magic! We'd love to do the cruise someday too, maybe when my sisters graduate high school in eight years! :rotfl2:

Just keep planning, planning, planning....
:earsgirl: :banana:

We are going Late 2006 or Early 2007. Like many of you we are waiting on the official 2006-2007 school calander. There are 3 proposed calanders out now. It looks like there may be some teacher workdays the week after MLK weekend so the 3rd week of January looks like a possibility. I did a search of some posts about MLK weekend and the following week. Does anyone here have any thoughts about that week?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter