2008 OE sent and recieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine today, Thanks Taekwondomom :santa:
I got a very lovely blown glass Tinkerbell ornament ( Love it)
a stuffed angel snowman ornament
a Mickey Mouse light up lollipop (DD keeps trying to take)
2 Tinkerbell pencils
and a reindeer pencil with a santa eraser!

Thanks again taekwondomom :goodvibes

I got mine today, Thanks Taekwondomom :santa:
I got a very lovely blown glass Tinkerbell ornament ( Love it)
a stuffed angel snowman ornament
a Mickey Mouse light up lollipop (DD keeps trying to take)
2 Tinkerbell pencils
and a reindeer pencil with a santa eraser!

Thanks again taekwondomom :goodvibes

I'm glad it arrived :)

Your Welcome

I received my package from disney shopping: I'm in Disney ornament Heaven :woohoo:

White Fairy Tinkerbell
Cinderella Slipper
Mickey & Minnie

I can't wait to put these on my Disney tree

Thank You , Lesley :) ( I don't have the Dis name )

Nothing?

I am giving this till mail time tomorrow then PMs and Emails will go out to senders whos packages havent been recieved. I will be asking about delivery confirmation, etc.

I was really hoping that there would be 100% sent and recieved. I don't want to be a cynic, but I think I am going to get burned, again.

I'll be glad to send you something Just let me know :)

Thank You for hosting the exchange :thumbsup2

I received a package yesterday.... unfortunately I had to run out the door! I will be back home tomorrow and will post everything!

I did open it and got some very lovely items! But I want to list them and I know I would forget some things. Will post tomorrow!!

Haven't checked todays mail yet, but.... still crossing my fingers for something there! (in case someone sent it, hasn't arrived yet)

Ryans package is here this AM he is at grandmas til evening but I peeked shhhhh I see him being very happy when he gets home
There are 3 or 4 snowman ornaments like s snowman nutcracker a snowman Santa a snowman snowman and a stocking that is kind of wrapped but mighyt have a snowman on it I see a huge pen and pencil I see Tic Tac Toe I see a Lenox Buzz Lightyear ornament that I think I will hang from the ceiling in his room rather than on the tree as it looks breakable and awesome and out of reach seems best so he can have it forever I see some other wrapped things too so I will update after he gets home and opens it

Thanks you guys!

I'll be glad to send you something Just let me know :)

Thank You for hosting the exchange :thumbsup2

Oh no! I didn't mean me not getting anything, I am OK, I meant people saying they sent, the receiver not getting anything and the sender disappearing. So far, I think we are OK. But the cynic in me was out last night.

Thanks for your generous offer to send something. I won't be doing Christmas this year, for the 4th time, but next year, we will be in our own house, and don't plan on going anywhere, so we may actually put the decorations out and the tree. Long ways off, but you never know!

Hi, mine arrived :banana: thank you Mrs.B from VA (no dis name) I loved all the goddies.

_Red Santa sphere Orn
_White Bear sphere Orn
_Mrs. Bear Claus Orn
_Santa Bear Claus
_Yankee Candle (Christmas morning )
_2 Christmas bath oil beads Pear berry and Jazmine
_Candy treat

Thank you so much, and sorry for not posting earlier but my dsl is not working and im using dinosaur dial up :sick:

I give up :( cannot access my pm box, sorry, please e mail me. I checked the conf # and still shows acceptance, if it doesn't arrive by monday I'll re send, I didn't disappear or anything, I didn't have internet access at all. Sorry.

Just to let you know,mine is sitting at the post office.I will get my husband to get it on Sunday and then report about its contents when I get home from work(just so that my sender knows it has arrived)

Please remember mine has to clear customs and get over the border.Sometimes that slows things down a bit.I would have hoped by now it would have been put on a plane and had found itself in much warmer climates.I could have driven it down there faster,:rolleyes1

As my Pug says, BOL!

PD32, got your PMs. I am using my slow as molasses lap top, so I sympathize.

We are doing pretty well. I did expect the foreign senders and receivers to be slower, but at least this time they should all get there before Christmas.

Hi, mine arrived :banana: thank you Mrs.B from VA (no dis name) I loved all the goddies.

_Red Santa sphere Orn
_White Bear sphere Orn
_Mrs. Bear Claus Orn
_Santa Bear Claus
_Yankee Candle (Christmas morning )
_2 Christmas bath oil beads Pear berry and Jazmine
_Candy treat

Thank you so much, and sorry for not posting earlier but my dsl is not working and im using dinosaur dial up :sick:
So glad to hear it arrivred i was beginning to worry!!:flower3:

As my Pug says, BOL!

PD32, got your PMs. I am using my slow as molasses lap top, so I sympathize.

We are doing pretty well. I did expect the foreign senders and receivers to be slower, but at least this time they should all get there before Christmas.

Thanks Collen. I cleaned my pm box finally. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter