2008 participating in the propagation of enlightenment should not be perpetuated 2010

I just wanted to stop by and say I refuse to ignore this thread. Hear that Scott, I am not ignoring it, so you can't be mad at me!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I guess I will ignore myself. The video I was trying to post was me and a friend crushing a full beer with the rear bucket on the backhoe.(the things that can entertain 2 guys drinking beer:confused3 )

Ummm, I'm sorry, did you say "crushing a FULL beer"?

'sup wit dat? I'm sho one of us on heeah would o drunk it! hiccup :rotfl:

That's it - you're forcing me to ignore this thread

Geez, are we STILLL ignoring this thread???? :-)

:goodvibes (for you Pete)

I guess I will ignore myself. The video I was trying to post was me and a friend crushing a full beer with the rear bucket on the backhoe.(the things that can entertain 2 guys drinking beer:confused3 )

You wasted a perfectly good beer? :eek:

Do I want to know what happened Sat. Sept. 27th? Actually i dont remember much about that evening either.:lmao:

Ummm, I'm sorry, did you say "crushing a FULL beer"?

'sup wit dat? I'm sho one of us on heeah would o drunk it! hiccup :rotfl:

That's it - you're forcing me to ignore this thread

You wasted a perfectly good beer? :eek:

They where hot and had been rolling around in the bed of the truck. Plus it was fun watching the beer fly everywhere.

I was going to stop in and say Hi, after several days of forced absence. However, the blantant beer abuse forces me to ignore it immediately.

I am NOT paying attention! :banana:

How much ignoring would be too much ignoring? Can we ignore too much? Just Ignore that question. Just Ignore my comments.

Cat-CatIgnoringDogImIgnoringYouIgno.jpg

Once upon a time there was this thread that was completely ignored.

It was such a lonely little thread.:sad1:

So it went fish'n.

I am applying as much attention as humanly possible, I don't want Scott thinking that everyone is ignoring this thread...

I'm ignoring this thread. Really, I am. You just think you are reading this post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter