2011 Adventures

annmorr

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Does anyone know when the 2011 Adventures will be announced? I'd like to take the Northern California trip, after ending up in LA mid January 2011, from the Panama Canal cruise. Are they generally offered at that time of year?

Thanks for any info....

The 2011 Adventures will most likely be announced in Mid-August of 2010, if they follow the pattern of past years. I don't think you will have any luck doing the Northern California trip in January...they run that trip from May til August...probably due to the fact that the weather in Northern California would not be that fantastic in January. Your best bet is to go to www.Adventuresbydisney.com to view the current trips and the dates that are offered...that would give you a pretty good picture of which trips go at what times of the year. Good luck.

thanks for the suggestion....

I just checked the adventrures website, and it looks like the only trip offered in January might be the Southern CA Disneyland one. Now I'm hoping the timing would work out for that one... but I guess I'll be waiting til August to find out!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter