2011 Planning - join me!

small change in plans...still vacationing from the 19th to the 29th

BUT...

19-25 we're at POR
25-29 @ WL

Hi Mrs Grumpy!

I moved our September trip back a week and added a night at POP, so now our dates are:

9/18-9/19 POP then 9/19-9/26 WL

Thanks!:cool1:

So...we are booked for the Polynesian from February 12th - February 18. We are super excited< but today I called about possibly switching to the Contemporary...just read some reviews of the Poly and got a little nervous:confused3. Anyway, the rep on the phone told me there was no availability at the Contemporary. For the 2nd week in February...seriously???? We planned this time of year becasue we heard the crowds were really low. She said it might have something to do with the food plan being offered for free (which we have on our vacation). Said only a few rooms per resort are offered with this plan. Just wondering if anybody else has been in February and what we can realistically expect...crowd wise?

So...we are booked for the Polynesian from February 12th - February 18. We are super excited< but today I called about possibly switching to the Contemporary...just read some reviews of the Poly and got a little nervous:confused3. Anyway, the rep on the phone told me there was no availability at the Contemporary. For the 2nd week in February...seriously???? We planned this time of year becasue we heard the crowds were really low. She said it might have something to do with the food plan being offered for free (which we have on our vacation). Said only a few rooms per resort are offered with this plan. Just wondering if anybody else has been in February and what we can realistically expect...crowd wise?

Out of curiousity I plugged in your dates under the FD offer online and it is showing Tower TPV and MK Atrium Club level as available nothing in the Garden Wing etc but I would call back if you were interested in either of the above.
Last year I had called about booking a particular catagory in another resort and was told it was not available, I went online and it was showing, called back and told the CM after again being told it was not available and low and behold she then found it and I was able to book it.

Another option might be to book it online then call and cancel your other reservation?
Good Luck

Out of curiousity I plugged in your dates under the FD offer online and it is showing Tower TPV and MK Atrium Club level as available nothing in the Garden Wing etc but I would call back if you were interested in either of the above.
Last year I had called about booking a particular catagory in another resort and was told it was not available, I went online and it was showing, called back and told the CM after again being told it was not available and low and behold she then found it and I was able to book it.

Another option might be to book it online then call and cancel your other reservation?
Good Luck

Going to try that right now...thanks for the tip. We are considering the other rooms in the contemporary, but today I have been reading alot of positive reviews of the Poly...so confused! Thanks for the help!

I was on here a while back as Temair, but changed my user name.

Anyway it looks like our Disney World trip is back on. Taking my DS for his first trip Oct 2011. Looks like probably Oct 1-8, but still waiting on the school to set next years calender. Still thinking about stay at Coronado Springs Resort.

Add us 8/19-8/29 at POP..7 in my party ( 3 of whom will be in shock as we are not telling them til we arrive!).. a total I believe of 27 in the group..talk about a grand gathering!

We changed our dates and are no longer going in Dec, but will be there 11/12/11 - 11/20/11 @ POP.

We're going sometime in July. Our passes don't expire until July 26, 2011 so we're still working on our dates! :banana::banana::banana:

Ever since I booked our vacation back on November 8th I kept thinking about switching our dates to take advantage of FD, so today with only days left in the FD promotion and the uncertainty of what the future holds in the way of promotions I did it...I called and changed our reservation and ended up saving $900+ :yay:

They will surely come out with a great promotion now for the end of October :rotfl:

We are now going Sept 29 to Oct 5th :banana:

Next up Changeing my tickers :goodvibes

Thank you so much for keeping this list! DH just got a new job and is starting on Jan. 4 so we JUST changed our trip to March 1-7 at CSR still. Thanks! Yay fir DH's new job!

Thank you so much for keeping this list! DH just got a new job and is starting on Jan. 4 so we JUST changed our trip to March 1-7 at CSR still. Thanks! Yay fir DH's new job!

Yay for your DH!! My DH started a new job yesterday, after 11 years at the previous one. A breath of fresh air, for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter