2011 Weddings

You can call and make an appointment for a site visit. I did that last week and we are going on May to take a look at some venues. They told me I have 2 hours and can probably see 2-3 sites in that time.:)

Kristine

AWSOME!! I just called and they said a planner will be in contact with me in 1-2 days. I live in FL so anytime is good for me. Most people have to plan to come down.

Wow, so many people to add! :laughing: I'll update the list now.

Wow, so many people to add! :laughing: I'll update the list now.

YAY!! for 2011 Brides!!:banana:

When do you send out save the dates? Since MANY people are out of state and some out of Country when should you send them out? As soon as you confirmed your date?

I want to make Engagement announcements to send out to his family in El Salvador and mine in KY (I'm a huge scrapbooker so this will be FUN!!) What date do you put? Just June 2011 or should we go ahead and put the date we WANT?? help!

I put just March 2011 on my save the dates. I got a few comments from people saying - "so we need to book out all of March?" but they understood and were fine with it.

what are some good STD DIY designs?

I want to do something involving a photobooth strip but I can't find any inspiration...I don't want just the photostrip...

I just put March 2011, we sent them in March 2009, as every guest is at least 4000 miles from WDW.

We have now had to risk it and chosen our date before DFTW can confirm with us, as some of our guests have already had to book accommodation.

If we can't get our hoped for date then we are happy to do a day either side, so we're pretty flexible.

I am getting married on the Oct 2 Dream cruise. The actual wedding will probably take place on Monday Oct 3 as that is when DCL usually does there on board ceremonies.

We are planning on May 7, 2011 with a 5pm ceremony at the Pavilion and a reception at Living Seas or the American Rotunda, depends on how many people will actually show up. We live in Washington, so its quite the distance to travel.

Oh, Italy for pre-reception if we get the Rotunda and I have no idea where to do the pre-reception if we get Living Seas, so any ideas would be great.

My husband and I are going to have a Vow Renewal on August 4th, 2011. We are still trying to see if we're going to have a escape or a wishes, so the location is still up in the air. Please add us to the list.

We are March 5, 2011!!

Corpus Christi Catholic Church in Celebration and reception at the Shades of Green :)

:cheer2:

So change of date:confused3 Not until June 2012, we decided there's a lot of planning and saving up. And getting good steady jobs before we commit to 2011 not knowing what will happen. But we do have our site visit in April!! Can't wait!:banana:

Has anyone booked their room or any part of their trip for 2011? I just booked our cruise, but I want to try and call to book our room soon. Just wanted to see if anyone else has had any luck yet.

I'm hoping for October 5th 2011. Not booked yet as we are trying to confirm flights first but we hope to marry at Leu gardens then go onsite for dinner and Wishes cruise.

Has anyone booked their room or any part of their trip for 2011? I just booked our cruise, but I want to try and call to book our room soon. Just wanted to see if anyone else has had any luck yet.

I will be booking rooms for my May 2011 VR in June as they will be booked using my DVC points and at my home resorts I can book at 11 months out :thumbsup2

I'll be booking flights, AKL and BLT next month. As we know we'll be within a 3 day window even if we don't get our hoped for date. As for the GF and BC we'll book those once we know our wedding date.

I am getting close to convincg DF that the 3 night bahamian would be a great honeymoon trip, so we will book that too if he decides he'd like it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter