2012 for WDW or wait for new MK area in 2013 ?

When would you return to WDW ?

• 2012 - When the phase 2 of Harry Potter opens in Universal ?

• 2013 - When the new area in MK opens ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
We are facing some $$ issues.
So no WDW in 2011.
Would you do 2012 with the New Harry Potter Phase 2 to open ?
Would 2013 be better to see the new MK area being buildt ?

What I did:
I was able to get a credit for our JetBlue flight.
I will cancel our POFQ reservation.
We do have the $$'s to pay for our WDW hotel for 9 nights.
Our 10 day adult park hoppers passes are pre-bought from undercover tourist and will be kept in a safe dry place.
We just need to save $$'s for food, about $1600.

In 2012 or 2013, we still have to pay the extra resort fee for our DS.
In 2012 he will be 20 and in 2013 he will be 21.

If we go in 2013, we will end up celebrating our DD's 18th birthday and HS gradution in WDW. DW & DH will have been married 28 years in June 2013.

Sorry for my ranting - Would you go to WDW in 2012 or 2013 ?

I don't really care about Harry Potter and don't visit those parks, but it sounds like yearly trips are out for your family for now so in that case I'd wait till 2013 when most of the MK changes are completed. But based on the press conference earlier in the week I'd expect it to be late 2013 for most changes to be done.

2013, definitely. I don't go to any parks off property, and they hold no appeal for me. I couldn't wait that long, but if money is an issue for your family I'd wait till 2013.

Hmm good question. I didn't vote because I am not sure yet. If I go in 2013 it would be 3 years since I was last at WDW so maybe I'd go to DLR next year just so the wait in between wouldn't be so long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter