2013 Disneyland Trip - Post your trip dates here!

DH hates (and I mean HATES) crowds, so he's never liked Disney trips. I made him go to WDW with me right after we were married, but he's refused to go on any other Disney vacation until now. DS is already telling DH "when there's too many people, daddy, you can just hold my hand and give it a squeeze, and I'll squeeze back and then you'll feel all better." DH just melted, of course. He'll do just about anything for his boy! :lovestruc

That is so awesome. I bet he's going to have a blast anyway!!

So far we have

Jan 20-21

Feb 9-10

Feb 22-24

April 1-5

I will be adding on more later as I make reservations.

I'm not only jealous of all your trips, but especially jealous that you'll be there tomorrow!

We will be there March 30-April 6:cool1:
Yay!!!!!

We are headed to DLR July 19-22 & staying at GCV! This is our 1st trip (& probably last) to CA as we have family in FL & frequent WDW. My family consists of Me :thumbsup2 40, Hubby :) 42, DS :cool2: 15 & DS :woohoo: 11. We will also be driving up the coast after visiting DLR to: SD, LA, Hearst Castle & finally SF!! Once in a lifeltime (at this point)! :goodvibes

How fun! Hope you guys have a blast on your first trip.

We're planning to be in the park from 2/27 to 3/1, and there will be 2 adults and 3 children (6, 5, and 2.75)!

I failed to mention that we WILL be going to the Walt Disney Family Museum while in SF :cheer2:

We will be there from Nov 21 - 24.

This will be trip #3 for us. Me, DH, and our boys: 10 yrs and 8 yrs old.

Our little family will be there from March 2-7th. Probably only in the parks on the 3-6 (I haven't bought the tickets yet, though, so we could change our minds and opt for 5 days instead of 4; we have until about Feb 10th to decide for sure before we buy the tickets).

It will be me, DH, and DS (4). Possibly DH's little sister, and possibly my little brother (who is 26 and 6'3", so not so little, actually lol).

DS knows we're going this year some time, but he has no idea when, and we're trying to keep it a surprise until the day that we head to the parks. :bitelip:

We will be there August 4 - 11. I am thrilled. I haven't been to DL since 1998. I am more excited because this will be the first time for DS 10 and DD 8. FUN!!!:cool1::cool1:

I will be the March 1st thru the 4th for my first ever girls trip. 3 nieces have never been. We are all so excited.

DH and I will be there December 1st thru the 13th,:cool1:

April 23rd to the 27th.

It will be me, my husband and our two girls (aged 2 and 4).

This will be me and my dh's second trip (I went when I was 2 or 3 and my dh went when he was 6) and my girls first time.

Whew! Finally got caught up on the list - that will teach me to stay awhile for awhile!!

Welcome to all the new travelers. I can't believe how many March trips are happening. And where are all my May peeps?!

two trips planned for March!

March 2 - 5th...my DD dance group is performing in DCA on the 4th!

and

March 29 - April 3 to celebrate my DD 13th birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter