2013 honeymoon itinerary thoughts and more romantic suggestions

disnmooner2013

DIS Veteran
My fiance and I will be honeymooning in Disney World June. Listed below is our day by day itinerary. Please let me know of your thoughts; and any ideas to make trip even more unforgettable and romantic. The only thing that is out is a fire works cruise.

Monday: check in to Wilderness Lodge, then afternoon at Animal Kingdom - Rain Forest Cafe lunch; Sanaa dinner (5:00 PM hopeful to get window table to view animals). After dinner; shopping at Boardwalk then shopping at Downtown Disney.

Tuesday: day at Hollywood Studios - breakfast at Roaring Forks; lunch at Mama Melroses; Boatwright's dinner (7:45 PM dinner res); after dinner Carriage ride at Port Orleans Riverside (9:00 PM). Then take boat to Downtown Disney for Characters in Flight hot air balloon ride.

Wednesday: day at Magic Kingdom - breakfast at Crystal Palace; lunch at Columbia Harbour House: dinner at either Be our Guest (5:00 PM res.) or Spirit of Aloha Show (8:00 PM show) then probably watch Wishes from hammock or swing at Polynesian Beach.

Thursday: day at Epcot - lunch at Via Napoli; dinner at Le Cellier. Watch Illuminations from World Showcase.

Friday: Wilderness Lodge resort day - breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe. Rent Surrey bikes; then pontoon boat in the morning. In the afternoon lunch at Roaring Fork, massages at Sturdy Branches, and swim at pool. Dinner at Narcoossee's (7:45 PM res) watch Electrical Water Pageant and Wishes from either the restaurant or the Grand Floridian Marina.

Saturday: day at Blizzard Beach - before Blizzard Beach breakfast at Kona Cafe; Dinner at Cape May Cafe (6:00 PM res). After dinner; walk over to Jelly Rolls for evening entertainment.

Sunday: day at Animal Kingdom - probably 11:30 light lunch at Yak & Yetti Counter Service. I am surprising my wife to be with our last dinner at Victoria & Albert's Chef's Table :lovestruc. After dinner, walk around Grand Floridian.

Monday: morning and early afternoon at Epcot - lunch at Teppan Edo (our last meal in Disney World :(:( ).

Do you suggest for Wednesday evening dinner at Be our Guest or Spirit of Aloha Show? Should we watch Wishes twice from both Polynesian Beach (Wednesday evening) and from Narcoossee's (Friday evening)? If not worth watching twice, which would you recommend? On Sunday at Animal Kingdom, would you recommend yak & Yetti Quick Service for a light but tasty lunch? If not, where would you recommend a good light lunch art Animal Kingdom? Any other suggestions to make this honeymoon most romantic and unforgettable (just not going to do fireworks cruise)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter