• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2013 "Last Minute" Disney Ornament Swap

I have top coat sealer drying on mine overnight and will take them to the post office tomorrow (along with the last of my Christmas cards to be mailed). Christmas keeps a girl busy! Can't wait to see what everyone has come up with!
Brenda

Totally forgot to pull out cash to put in the box and ran out of time before work, so I'll get mine out tomorrow!

I mailed mine off to you this morning. They were sent Priority so hopefully you'll have them in a day or so. I have a tracking number if we end up needing it. - Brenda

Good Morning - Just stopped in to see if you had received the ornaments I shipped. I didn't see the front page updated so I tracked the package. It looks like they attempted to deliver Wednesday and left a notice. I didn't require a signature when I shipped but maybe they couldn't leave it for some other reason. Did you get the notice?

The tracking info is 9114901123086579524265

It will be nice to know that they are safely in your possession.

How is the arrival of the rest coming?

Good Morning - Just stopped in to see if you had received the ornaments I shipped. I didn't see the front page updated so I tracked the package. It looks like they attempted to deliver Wednesday and left a notice. I didn't require a signature when I shipped but maybe they couldn't leave it for some other reason. Did you get the notice?

The tracking info is 9114901123086579524265

It will be nice to know that they are safely in your possession.

How is the arrival of the rest coming?

They arrived on Thursday -- sorry I haven't been on to update!

Thanks for the cute hostess gift, too! :hug:

I received all but one package before I had to leave today to head to my in-laws, and have requested tracking information for that package.

I will be home Monday evening and plan to ship out boxes on Tuesday and post photos that evening.

:thumbsup2

Ali

NEDisneyFans said:
Hi merimarie -- please PM your tracking info to me, as I have not received a package from Georgia.

Thanks!

Pm'ed you the tracking! I hope nothing happened to it!

I have confirmed that the last package was mailed on time and that it is "in transit" with the USPS, with a scheduled delivery of 12/5 -- it simply hasn't arrived and there are no details listed on the USPS site since "departed USPS sort facility" on 12/4. :(

Hopefully, it will be waiting for me when I get home on Monday. :cool1:

If not, I will follow-up with the USPS, and keep you all updated via posts here. :thumbsup2

Thanks for understanding,

Ali

P.S. And a big "Thank You" to merimarie for getting back to me so quickly -- I only wish the USPS were as responsive! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the update on all!

Have a great weekend and we look forward to hearing from you on Tuesday!

I've always had problems with ups, this is the first time usps has been slow when I've sent something priority :( maybe it's from all the cyber monday madness?

Hello!

Checked tracking and it says the last package was on a truck today for delivery -- since I'm not home, notice was left.

I'll pick it up first thing Tuesday, and if all goes well, I'll get them sent out Tuesday afternoon or first thing Wednesday.

I'll update once I'm home Monday evening!

Hope you are all having a great weekend,

Ali

NEDisneyFans said:
Hello!

Checked tracking and it says the last package was on a truck today for delivery -- since I'm not home, notice was left.

I'll pick it up first thing Tuesday, and if all goes well, I'll get them sent out Tuesday afternoon or first thing Wednesday.

I'll update once I'm home Monday evening!

Hope you are all having a great weekend,

Ali

Yay! So glad it didn't get lost!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter