(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
And often people will have an expired credit card on their reservation. Or one that expires shortly thereafter. There are many ways to avoid paying for a charge. And people are well versed in all of them.

:sad2:

It looks like RPC is worth the extra cost over SL!

::yes:: :thumbsup2

@logpey , WOW! Thank you so much for your replies about both the GF RPC and Poly CL! Now I REALLY can't make a decision, haha! We've also looked at the WL CL Deluxe Room...

I always have a hard time choosing. With that said, GF RPC, Poly CL, & WL CL are all great options, so you really can't go wrong with any of them :).

I do miss the bench that used to be at the foot of the bed!

Me too :(

OMG I have SL reserved for 8 days starting Sunday...but I am thinking of seeing if RPC is available to upgrade to!!! or at least for part of the trip...fingers crossed!!!!!!:rolleyes1

I actually loved the location of SL, its in the heart of the resort. I enjoyed the room views~ either the Marina or the Courtyard Pool. Also you're convenient to the water taxi and Gasparilla Island Grill! Don't fret, you'll have a fantastical time!

Last edited:
We are staying a the GF soon and I was wondering if pool noodles can be used at the pool? Also I will have an 18th month old, would we be allowed to use a baby float for him?

We are staying a the GF soon and I was wondering if pool noodles can be used at the pool? Also I will have an 18th month old, would we be allowed to use a baby float for him?

Pool noodles are allowed! Also, all the Disney Resorts supply swim vests for children of all ages/sizes, free of charge. Large floats and boogie boards are NOT permitted because of safety concerns and personal space (pool hogs, lol.) I've read that baby floats (safety) are fine, as long as they are small and you are right next to him. Resorts/Pool discretion maybe! Hope this helps..

Pool noodles are allowed! Also, all the Disney Resorts supply swim vests for children of all ages/sizes, free of charge. Large floats and boogie boards are NOT permitted because of safety concerns and personal space (pool hogs, lol.) I've read that baby floats (safety) are fine, as long as they are small and you are right next to him. Resorts/Pool discretion maybe! Hope this helps..
Baby floats like the puddle jumpers and baby float swimways circles with small canopy that fold up?
Are those allowed? Those are what we use and an adult is always right there.

Baby floats like the puddle jumpers and baby float swimways circles with small canopy that fold up?

Puddle jumpers are allowed! As far as the small fold up canopy, I don't see why it would be a problem, but I also can't confirm for sure. Good luck!

Wondering if anyone has stayed TPV recently. Looking for recommendations for room / building. Read several pages on this thread and checked pictures listed of TPV but some several years old and not sure if tree situation is same.
Thanks for the help, Mky :mickeyjum

Anyone ever request a certain bed configuration (ie. 2 Queen and 1 Day Bed room, when there are multiple possible bed configurations) and NOT received it???
We won't arrive until around 5 in the evening, so that worries me too.
TIA! :)

Last edited:

Puddle jumpers are allowed! As far as the small fold up canopy, I don't see why it would be a problem, but I also can't confirm for sure. Good luck!

Yes, for the baby float it will be a small round float. This one doesn't have a canopy. I just want to use something that allows him to have a little more "freedom" than constantly being held. We of course will be right next to him holding the float. I was thinking about a puddle jumper but he's still under the required weight.

Yes, for the baby float it will be a small round float. This one doesn't have a canopy. I just want to use something that allows him to have a little more "freedom" than constantly being held. We of course will be right next to him holding the float. I was thinking about a puddle jumper but he's still under the required weight.

I understand and I don't think you will have a problem at all! I hope y'all have a great trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter