2014 Annual Scrapbooking Challenge/Goal Thread: Jan-Dec added

Can't wait to see them!!

I need to get motivated..but of course DH is home again the rest of this week working... and we are waiting for the guy to come take down the tree.. He better be here in the next few days or 5'3" me is gonna be a very unhappy person when I make my call....

Can't wait to see them!!

I need to get motivated..but of course DH is home again the rest of this week working... and we are waiting for the guy to come take down the tree.. He better be here in the next few days or 5'3" me is gonna be a very unhappy person when I make my call....

UGH, he needs to go to the office!!!!!

And tree dude better get there, or I'll come cut it down. I have a chainsaw!

Thanks for updating the totals, PrincessNancy!

When you get a chance, could you change my total from 20 to 58 (I had already completed 38 before I found you all here!). Makes me feel better to see it in print! :)

Now to go find the July thread and give myself a goal!

Thanks!
Karen

Thanks for updating the totals, PrincessNancy!

When you get a chance, could you change my total from 20 to 58 (I had already completed 38 before I found you all here!). Makes me feel better to see it in print! :)

Now to go find the July thread and give myself a goal!

Thanks!
Karen

I have updated you! Thanks for letting me know! :)

goal to scrap 500 pages - getting close!!!

projects to work on

finish 2013 album done
2013 Christmas done
2013 wdw trip done

only join swaps for something I NEED!

limit scrap buying to what I only NEED! doing great with this
no impulse buying for clothes, etc. doing pretty good with this
stick to the list for grocery shopping/more coupons sticking to list, coupons doing best I can!

scrap on Monday's - only day I am home all day :thumbsup2 getting more done here and there too!

continue eating better :thumbsup2
do better with exercise getting a couple days in a week! but really need to do more...Haiti trip showed how out of shape I really am

I am all caught up with scrapping through Easter 2014! just printed all my photos and waiting to get them, have about 500 coming from dance, choir, graduation, misc and trips to Haiti, NY and NJ. Hope to be totally caught up on those by end of summer!

thanks for keeping track for us Nan!

Buffy you can do it :cheer2:

Good luck to making those goals ladies!

Here are a few to get me started:

General Scrapping:
pages--750 fail--need to amend this I think
swaps--none :)
scrap every day fail, but, have been doing this for the last week and I've made a lot of progress
use my stash working on it
print pictures monthly all my photos are printed and organized
edit pictures when I upload them into my computer :)
remember to back up my computer weekly :)
purge stash :)

Unfinished projects:
get Christmas album up to date :)
Disneyland Christmas 2011
Family album 2012
Family album 2013

Hope to get to:
Disneyland anniversary trip to Disneyland 2012
Rachel's graduation trip 2013
Alaska cruise 2014
Old family albums (before 2011)

General:
Eat better :)
Exercise at least 3 days per week fail, time to re-boot this one
Put money in savings every paycheck trying
Continue weekly date with DH (can be coffee or lunch, not just an evening date):)
Take a photography class/learn to use the settings on my "big" camera Finally found one at the end of this month, however, I used more settings than auto in Alaska.

Thank you for updating! I almost never met my monthly goals but I got way more pages done this past year than any other because of them. Looking forward to 2015!

Happy New Year, everyone!!

Cool made scrappin' diva and went over my goal!
Thanks for keeping track nan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter