2015 Rate Watch

This will be their first release without AirTran so it's possible that's why it's taking longer.

I have heard that a few weeks ago they converted or consolidated a lot if AT flights to SW and they are getting lots of no happy calls about that so my guess is that they have delayed opening new flights until that call demand slows down

I'm not sure why I'm really so excited for them to release. I'm probably not going to book till October when the Jan-Mar discounts get released. I think I just want a real number to make sure I have enough set aside to just pay for it when I book.

But strangely enough it says Coronado isn't available for our dates... more waiting I suppose.

But strangely enough it says Coronado isn't available for our dates... more waiting I suppose.

It's not showing me rates for any of the deluxe resorts between 12/12/2015 and 12/21/2015.

The only resort showing up with rates is Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House.

Hopefully things are still coming online. I was able to find Coronado prices for other dates. I'll get worried if they still aren't up later in the day.

Just chatted with a CM, he said there is a chance there is a convention going on then and all the rooms are booked :(

Only 2 room categories are up for POR. Must be too early and they're not all up. POR is one of the biggest resorts, there's no way it's sold out.

Not sure f the link, but there is an unofficial Coronado page which lists the known of conventions, but I don't think there are many 2015 ones up yet.

Only 2 room categories are up for POR. Must be too early and they're not all up. POR is one of the biggest resorts, there's no way it's sold out.

Keep refreshing we're looking at POR too and the first time I looked Standard was sold out, but then I refreshed and it was there.

The prices don't look like they changed at all for my date??

Keep refreshing we're looking at POR too and the first time I looked Standard was sold out, but then I refreshed and it was there. The prices don't look like they changed at all for my date??

The prices that i see don't really look mu'ch different! I'm
Looking for preferred, I'll keep checkin!

Standard is $196 for my dates in the summer, which is what rack rate was last year the same time. When I called a few weeks ago the price he gave me that he said was 2015 rates, was 2014 rates.... So maybe they didn't change for my time :cool1:

I jotted down the prices yesterday for the same dates for this year to compare and the price is identical to the 2015 package I just booked. That will make hubby happy! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter