2016 Free Dining Watch

When are you trying to travel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me wishes for no FD, going to the Beach Club and paying OOP (our current state of reservation) and part of me wishes for FD, trying a moderate, going to one character meal that we would not do OOP and saving $.

Good news is that I will be happy either ways :yay:
So, there are availability for FD but in the end, Beach Club won our hearts. Good luck for those of you who are still booking and thank you everyone for the entertaining suspense! Have a great trip.

I booked Coronado Springs Water View--otherwise, nothing at MODs
Sept. 10--18

first attempt to book, page got stuck and nothing.
Had to go through the process all over again, this time success.
It was 3:40 am here--that is crazy, to be almost out of Mods.
still have to add Magic Express and Flight.

Last edited:
Was anyone actually able to book anything for December? My dates qualify, but when I try to book ANY resort for ANY time during the offer, I get an error when I try to add the confirmed available (by going through the dining offer link)... "
  • Sorry, we were unable to add the vacation package to your cart at this time, please try again."

Was anyone actually able to book anything for December? My dates qualify, but when I try to book ANY resort for ANY time during the offer, I get an error when I try to add the confirmed available (by going through the dining offer link)... "
  • Sorry, we were unable to add the vacation package to your cart at this time, please try again."
It gave me that too just go to change date and it lets you add fd without changing dates its a weird glitch

I was able to get CBR Nov. 26- Dec. 3 with free dining! I was able to get it a few minutes after 3 (my time) and then I went back to bed lol.

Before I sit on the phone for an hour waiting, can anybody answer this?

Will I be eligible for FD? I already have reservations for 11-20th - 11-25th 5 nights (6th day we check out); however, I only bought 4 days of park tickets with park hopper (Military discount on tickets. Not a package) at the Poly.

Will I be eligible for FD? I already have reservations for 11-20th - 11-25th 5 nights (6th day we check out); however, I only bought 4 days of park tickets with park hopper (Military discount on tickets. Not a package) at the Poly.

My understanding is that you need to get a package to be eligible. I could be wrong though. This is just my understanding of it.

No. Your military tickets don't count. You'd need to add a minimum of 2 day full price hoppers or wpfm tickets.

No. Your military tickets don't count. You'd need to add a minimum of 2 day full price hoppers or wpfm tickets.

Sorry, I don't have time to wade through the Part 2 thread. The Air Canada rumored offer was saying 3-day tickets. Is the requirement still just 2-day? Just want to be sure I have correct information for friends.

Sorry, I don't have time to wade through the Part 2 thread. The Air Canada rumored offer was saying 3-day tickets. Is the requirement still just 2-day? Just want to be sure I have correct information for friends.

Yeah. America ended up being 2, but I guess in a weird twist DV holders have the ability to book FD starting 8/14.

Yeah. America ended up being 2, but I guess in a weird twist DV holders have the ability to book FD starting 8/14.

Thanks, aaarcher! I knew you would have the full scoop in a compact way. I guess giving DV holders a few extra days makes up for not getting a jump on being able to reserve.

Just changed our Dec 10-17 reservations to free dining and saved $1,100. We had 2 rooms at the Pop with 6 day base ticket and reg dining. Changed to All star Music with 6 day hoppers and free reg dining (upgraded from quick service) and saved the $1,100. It took me on hold for 1hr and talking to the person for 1/2hr to get it changed. They had no openings at Pop. It was ok. We have stayed at Music before and liked it. It was worth the wait!!

I've been trying to book in to CBR or Music and it looks like the offer is no longer listed o the site anywhere, is anyone else having this issue? Can it really be true that this discount is already gone even before Disney really can advertise the special or do they release more rooms as time goes by?

I was able to get it but had to switch resorts, no openings at Pop and I called at 7am. At first she told me I could not upgrade and pay the difference for the reg dining instead of the free quick dining for value resorts. She had to get a manager to give her another code. I said online says I can do it. It took time but worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter