2017 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend

We are doing Epcot as well -- FP for Frozen Ever After, Spaceship Earth, and the character spot :-) We are staying at the Swan, so it should be easy to walk over in the afternoon for some foods and DRINKS!

I think I need to change one of my FP to a character spot for a picture with my medal! Good idea!

I also chose Epcot with the plethora of food and drink options in mind! We are leaving Tuesday, so we're saving MK for our last full day (Monday), closing out the day with BOG :)

We are doing Epcot as well -- FP for Frozen Ever After, Spaceship Earth, and the character spot :-) We are staying at the Swan, so it should be easy to walk over in the afternoon for some foods and DRINKS!

I think I need to change one of my FP to a character spot for a picture with my medal! Good idea!

I also chose Epcot with the plethora of food and drink options in mind! We are leaving Tuesday, so we're saving MK for our last full day (Monday), closing out the day with BOG :)

I did the character spot after Lumiere's challenge and it was so much fun! Some of my favorite photos from the trip!

I am going to MK after half and have dinner at bog. I love BOG in general and with rumored theme being B+B I couldn't pass up. l told my hubs I'd change any days but that one.

I also made my FP+ yesterday! What park is everyone going to on Sunday after the race? We are going to Epcot!
Male runner here. The Braves are playing a spring training game against the Astros at Champion Stadium that day, so I will be there with beer and soft pretzel in hand. And nachos, can't forget the nachos.

Male runner here. The Braves are playing a spring training game against the Astros at Champion Stadium that day, so I will be there with beer and soft pretzel in hand. And nachos, can't forget the nachos.

That sounds awesome! I might need to seek out a mickey pretzel post race... to uhh, replace salt? :P

I will be at DHS and then Disney Springs on Friday, Epcot on Saturday, and AK on Sunday. I've got a BOG lunch reservation for Monday so that I can get pictures with my medals.

D+B print pics are out on Rundisney site princess event under commenative items.

I was just coming to post this. I'm glad I just ordered the cross body. That is my favorite size. If I find a zip wallet with Belle at the expo I will have to have it. I'm not willing to pay the Active fees for another bag though.

I'm debating cross body but
1. I'm Ap holder and hard to pass on 20% savings
2. I hardly use purse from last year
3. Theme of race weekend being Belle is going to cost me enough as it is.

Has Disney outlawed the returning and repurchasing for AP discount Pre-ordered items? Such that, if we preorder the bag, can we return it and then rebuy it for the discount? I cannot risk the bag selling out but ... it would suck to give up a passholder discount, especially when it's 20% right now!

Has Disney outlawed the returning and repurchasing for AP discount Pre-ordered items? Such that, if we preorder the bag, can we return it and then rebuy it for the discount? I cannot risk the bag selling out but ... it would suck to give up a passholder discount, especially when it's 20% right now!
I heard that they did but haven't personally experienced it.

If you do buy and change your mind, I'm sure you could re-sell it easily on Facebook or eBay. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter