2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

I think this will drop Tuesday, so I might get up a little earlier than my kids for school to check but don't think I will be up at 4am. I need to save that fun for Tuesday morning. We are going 9/8-9/15 and there has been no Pop availability for standard rooms all day. Makin' me nervous...just discussed a backup hotel plan with the hubby. This seriously better drop Tuesday at the latest or I might have to be committed. :scared:

I think this will drop Tuesday, so I might get up a little earlier than my kids for school to check but don't think I will be up at 4am. I need to save that fun for Tuesday morning. We are going 9/8-9/15 and there has been no Pop availability for standard rooms all day. Makin' me nervous...just discussed a backup hotel plan with the hubby. This seriously better drop Tuesday at the latest or I might have to be committed. :scared:
Yes Standard at Pop 9/8-9/15 is available right now. I am looking at same dates!!!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 10.42.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 10.42.38 PM.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 24
I just tried to book pop 9/9-9/11 and no rooms of any category show up - I think it's an inventory glitch bc I can book two separate one night rooms just fine

I’ve had a FD Bounceback booked for last years trip, but the trip before that it dropped a little before 5am EST that year.

I haven’t noticed anyone mention that the Disboards go down for maintenance in the early mornings and doesn’t come back up till normally a little after 5am EST. I know that one year I was SO wanting to be on the boards that FD Morning & when FD dropped but had to keep waiting for it to come back up.

I have what I want in my cart--not going if I don't get free dining---off to sleep for a bit---will check about 3am. Have a good night everyone.

Still showing 10 offers for me on the site. Gonna get a few hrs shut eye now. Have the alarm set for 12:30am (pst) so thats 3:30 east coast. Plan on being up the rest of the night just in case. Good luck everyone! Fingers crossed it drops tonight!!

So I have a question
I am not an annual pass holder
However, when I look at the special offers page it keeps telling me even after I sign in that I’m looking for offers for pass holders?
I’m concerned bc Free dining is not offered to pass holders. Does anyone else see this at the top of their special offers page who is not a pass holder?
Thank u

So I have a question
However, when I look at the special offers page it keeps telling me even after I sign in that I’m looking for offers for pass holders?
I’m concerned bc Free dining is not offered to pass holders. Does anyone else see this at the top of their special offers page who is not a pass holder?
Thank u

are you talking about where it says "You are currently able to view products and prices for Passholders. Offers for other affiliations may be available. Sign in or update your profile to check for additional offers."

thats always been there for me

Yes. That’s the area. And you are not a passholder right?
I was just worried somehow I am getting passholder only options and will miss when it drops ( even though likely not til tomorrow )

No, I am not a passholder. Thats just a regular disclaimer.

So what time do the boards shut down? And what are we supposed to do after that?!?! :) I'll go nuts!

The board typically go down between 2-3am cst and come back up between 4-5am cst

So I have a question
Thank u
Yes, getting the same thing.

Any advice? We LOVE the dining plan but i have a picky husband. I wonder if i make a reservation with the dining plan and don't add him in the booking so that it would only be my 5 year old and 10 year old and myself that get dining. We already have tickets and hubbs already has his. Could this work? Feels odd making a reservation without him! lol! Almost feels "bad"!
You can't. You have to book tickets, room and dining together for everybody in the room.

You could leave him off and add him at checkin, but then he can't do fp at 60 days

Man I hope it drops today bc this is driving me insane! lol I may have to change my familys resort if AOA suites really aren't included and I just want to get this over and done with!! GRRR!! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter