2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

UGHH this is nerve racking! I had to be to work at 145 am and Ive been keeping any eye on it for hours!! It looks like it is going to be tomorrow tho altho I will keep checking until about 730 am...

We are going sept 7-16th staying Dolphin, VGF and PVB but I made a reservation for some of my family at AOA cars suites, sure hoping I don't have to change that. I did the math with last years RO discount and it doesn't touch what the FD would do for that part of my family so I guess I will need to switch them if AOA is really not included, which sucks bc DS wanted a bedroom separate for him and GF but nothing else is around that price, I may move them over to ASMU family suite but I didn't want to they just look run down to me, I would rather move them to AKL for the money...

I'm normally up 3:30-4am so this isn't so. Of course MDE is mostly blocked by the firewall at work so I'm stuck using my phone if it does drop.

We had heard a rumor that it would drop today for Visa card holders and everyone else on Wed. That was from a supposed reliable source. Then again others have posted dates from “reliable sources” and they all seem to be different. It makes me wonder if there are really any reliable sources. :D

We’ll just keep watching and waiting. The only reliable rumor is it will drop soon-ish...maybe...I think. :teeth:

Mike

I'm normally up 3:30-4am so this isn't so. Of course MDE is mostly blocked by the firewall at work so I'm stuck using my phone if it does drop.

We had heard a rumor that it would drop today for Visa card holders and everyone else on Wed. That was from a supposed reliable source. Then again others have posted dates from “reliable sources” and they all seem to be different. It makes me wonder if there are really any reliable sources. :D

We’ll just keep watching and waiting. The only reliable rumor is it will drop soon-ish...maybe...I think. :teeth:

Mike

I wonder if the offer will show up. I never get the email until after I have already made the call.

Rumours as well as it will be posted on the special offers page on the Disney World website. I don't have a Disney Visa so have never gone this route. Last year (and possibly the year before as well?) no early offering for Disney Visa holders.

Set the alarm for 5:00 am. Well I magically woke up at 3:45 am. So why not get up and check? Nothing! Got up at 5:00 am. Check again? Nothing! Took my shower and got ready for work. Check again at 5:30 am? Nothing! Got to work. Checked again at 6:15 am? Nothing!

Well, let's hope for tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter