2020 ticket sales??

Since Disney is struggling for cash, I don’t understand why they won’t sell 10 day tickets for those going in 2020 for longer stays. What’s the rationale?

Since Disney is struggling for cash, I don’t understand why they won’t sell 10 day tickets for those going in 2020 for longer stays. What’s the rationale?
Minimizing crowds, I think. Plus they make more if they get new people in those park reservations rather than selling multi day tickets.

Minimizing crowds, I think. Plus they make more if they get new people in those park reservations rather than selling multi day tickets.
Ahh. Of course. It’s a shame they don’t have a same day space available add on for those with longer stays , but that would be complicated.

As much as I'd like to reserve parks for our last 3 folks, I haven't even pulled the trigger on the 7 day option yet.
We are not 100% convinced mid-Nov will be a good time to visit FL , given our party is coming from MA(3)/CA(2)/TN(1)

We've got AP's, Tables purchased for 3 already, but we'll probably just walk away unless DiSantis gets his act in gear in FL.
(DVC'ers)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter