2021 cruise watch thread~!

I have no idea when they will release Fall 2021, but I finally canceled my Oct 2020 cruise, which means forgoing the OBB discount and credit I would have gotten had I been able to transfer the reservation to Oct 2021. I'm not willing to PIF and have DCL sitting on more of my money right now. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread but at this point, I feel like 2022 might be more realistic for cruising, at least for my family.

I keep checking DCL website every couple days to see if 2021 Fall release announced. Wish they would give us some idea. Concerned if I am not checking daily that I will eventually check and they will have been out a couple weeks already.

I keep checking DCL website every couple days to see if 2021 Fall release announced. Wish they would give us some idea. Concerned if I am not checking daily that I will eventually check and they will have been out a couple weeks already.
Keep checking here Kevin!

It's crazy they waited this long to release it. At this point they should offer through spring of 2022 to allow people to move their cruises (and in turn hold onto our money.) We know the Wish is delayed; why not release the other ships?

I see big gaps in the schedule for the Fantasy, Wonder, and Dream after the end of September 2021. I wonder if they will revise these itineraries over the next few days (Hope!!)

I love that the New York to San Juan repo on the Magic includes a stop in Bermuda, and the Western Transatlantic does too. The former would have been my replacement cruise if I hadn't already canceled since it took them so long to release the Fall 2021 itineraries. Curious to see opening day prices.

I just booked the Christmas cruise out of Miami. It cost what I would have expected but I didn't really want to sail out of Miami. Oh well, my schedule is far more restricted next year than this and I think it will be special to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day on the ship.

I just booked the Christmas cruise out of Miami. It cost what I would have expected but I didn't really want to sail out of Miami. Oh well, my schedule is far more restricted next year than this and I think it will be special to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day on the ship.
Is that on Dec 20? On the Magic, I booked the same cruise.

Sad, the 2022 should have been the Wish release but I doubt that's going to happen now.

Maybe not January but perhaps a little later in the same year... though who knows anymore. I'm mentally preparing to change our May ABD that was supposed to go to the shipyard to see her. :sad:

I'm mentally preparing to change our May ABD that was supposed to go to the shipyard to see her

We wanted to go do that one but that would be some major coin (6 of us). I think there was an age limit on that excursion too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter