2023/2024 trips planned

masterpabu

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!
I can see a few people here have some upcoming trips so just wanted to open up a thread for anyone to share any Disney trips planned for this year/next/or heck even beyond, please feel free to share! pixiedust:
(and because I swear anytime I mention to family/friends about our Disney trips I can feel their eye rolls so I'd love to get excited for other people's plans too! 😅 #disneyvalidation)

Originally I was planning a Tokyo Disney trip for this year but that's turned into Disneyland Paris instead
And then our first Disney Cruise next Feb - even though it's over 300 days away I'm already excited for their announcement for the next cruising season :rotfl:

We have a trip planned for Dec to WDW :) Very excited to see it in the Christmas decor again. Me, wife and 13 y/o daughter.

I think our family gave up rolling eyes, and just expect it now haha

We have a trip planned for Dec to WDW :) Very excited to see it in the Christmas decor again. Me, wife and 13 y/o daughter.

I think our family gave up rolling eyes, and just expect it now haha
I find it hard to think of anything better than Christmas season at WDW, hope you guys will have a blast! Which resort/s are you staying at?

And Aulani too! Can already imagine how great the weather's going to be

I find it hard to think of anything better than Christmas season at WDW, hope you guys will have a blast! Which resort/s are you staying at?

And Aulani too! Can already imagine how great the weather's going to be
Thank you! The last time we were at WDW for Christmas was 2019 so looking forward to it! So far we have our home resort BLT booked, but we have made multiple reservations so that we can wait list some of the nights at other resorts. Will probably keep one BLT reservation in case we do MVMCP, then split the other nights between two other resorts, depending on what we can get at 7 months. If not, still happy to just stay at BLT :)

We have a few of the Australian Cruises books with Disney for this year and next year. Very excited to finally have DCL less than an hours drive from home as opposed to a 25 hour flight to Florida.
Sounds great! Have you sailed on the Disney Wonder before?

We are heading to Miami in September to take our first Disney cruise - a 4 night on the Magic. Then driving up to Orlando for 8 days in WDW, we have rented points at OKW. My sister will be meeting us from London for the cruise and WDW - she hasn't been to WDW before so that will be fun. After our stay in Hawaii and Aulani last year, i'm dreading the cost of this trip, particularly the food related costs... :scared:

We are heading to Miami in September to take our first Disney cruise - a 4 night on the Magic. Then driving up to Orlando for 8 days in WDW, we have rented points at OKW. My sister will be meeting us from London for the cruise and WDW - she hasn't been to WDW before so that will be fun. After our stay in Hawaii and Aulani last year, i'm dreading the cost of this trip, particularly the food related costs... :scared:
That sounds fun and I feel you on the food costs! As much as we love a nice table service meal, the increased tipping makes it feel hard to justify sometimes 😢 hopefully the exchange rate will improve in time for your trip!

It was pretty exciting to see Disney announce cruises for Australia, glad to see there are plenty of people taking advantage!

We're off to TDR for the first time in September. We share a 40th birthday so it was too good of an opportunity to miss! Swinging by HKDL on the way home - will be DP's first time there too.

Then I just need to get to WDW to tick off the last castle. We're thinking November 2024 or possibly February 2025. We're also seriously considering getting married while we're there :scratchin Definitely joining the 'hoping the exchange rate improves' bandwagon!

Then I just need to get to WDW to tick off the last castle. We're thinking November 2024 or possibly February 2025. We're also seriously considering getting married while we're there :scratchin Definitely joining the 'hoping the exchange rate improves' bandwagon!
Can't wait to hear about your trip at the Asia parks! Really interested to see what Frozen land at HKDL is like too

And I would absolutely vote for getting married at WDW! Both November and February would be great (weather wise anyway) though if you love Christmas then of course November would be highly recommended, I can't think of anything more magical than Christmas time at Disney 🥺

Can't wait to hear about your trip at the Asia parks! Really interested to see what Frozen land at HKDL is like too
Honestly, I'd completely forgotten about the Frozen expansion 😂 I've just looked it up and it says opening 'second half of 2023', so I won't necessarily be expecting it to be finished for our trip. Fingers crossed though!

And I would absolutely vote for getting married at WDW! Both November and February would be great (weather wise anyway) though if you love Christmas then of course November would be highly recommended, I can't think of anything more magical than Christmas time at Disney 🥺
We're probably leaning towards February at this point, for the cooler weather, less chance of rain and probably lower crowds. I've never done Christmas time at Disney though, so will definitely have to at some point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter