20th Anniversary Plans Shaping Up

Antonia

DIS Veteran
This May is our 20th anniversary - so far these are our plans:

May 31 - check into WL for 2 nights. I have noted it on our res that it is our anniversary -so maybe we'll get an upgrade - if not, no biggie.
Our first day/night, we'll do MGM and then Epcot to see Illuminations. I don't have a PS for dinner this night - do I need one?? Don't want to waste time standing in a line for dinner - any suggestions for a place in Epcot that is good? Back to WL in time to catch the Electrical Water Pageant - is that still at 9:45??? (We'll be using our own car - can we make it back in time??)

Our second day/night we'll do a little of AK and spend the rest of the day/evening at MK to catch the fireworks and Spectro if they have it. I have made a PS for dinner at Cinderella's castle.

Of course, it will be just the two of us (our first couple only trip) and since we have been to WDW several times, we will be only hitting our favorite rides in the parks. Once we check out we'll be heading to the coast of southwest Florida for the rest of the week.

Well, I have now added a PS for our 1st night at Rose and Crown for 7:40 p.m. Hoping for outside seating . . . and nice weather!

Now I just hope we can arrive back at WL from Illuminations in time to see the EWP.

I checked and Illuminations starts at 9:00 that night. I think it lasts about 20 minutes or so. I guess it depends on how fast you can get to your car. I can't remember how long it takes to drive to WL from EPCOT, but maybe somebody else can. If you don't make it the first night, maybe you can see it the next since you'll be right there at the MK.

Also, congratulations! Our 20th anniversary is this month, and we're also celebrating at DW in May!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter