-

perlster

DIS Veteran
I have a coupon good for "$10 off any purchase of $20 or more". There is a Buca di Beppo location in Garden Grove, not far from DLR. Other locations are at Citywalk, adjacent to Universal Studios Hollywood, and Valenica Town Center, a short drive from Magic Mountain.

If you are interested in receiving it, send me a PM, specifying that you want this BDB coupon. I can send the coupon only to U.S. residents. The first person to request one will receive a reply. Send an SASE (first-class postage is now $0.44) to the address you are given, and I'll mail you the coupon.

NOTE: Due to the short period of the coupon's validity, and the fact that it can take ten (or more) days for mail to go back and forth, I would say this offer would be of use (assuming you are traveling to So. CA) only if you are leaving from mid-month onward and can use it by November 30.

"One coupon per visit per table. Present this coupon at time of purchase to receive discount off your total purchase. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. Excludes tax, alcohol, gratuity and purchase of gift cards. Valid for dine in or Buca To Go. Expires 11/30/09"

When do they expire? We aren't going back until July........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter